Sales Executive [5 days / Marymount / Freights industry]
- Date Listed26/11/2021
- Attending to sales enquires, generate and present quotations
- Communicates clear and efficiently
- Develop and introduce sales strategies and marketing plans.
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure customer satisfaction for developing long term relationships with customer
- Following up on cold-calls to potential prospects to increase your sales and achieve your goals.
- Prepare month-end sales reports
- Self-driven and motivated individual, results-oriented and able to work towards tight deadlines with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Aggressive, customer-focused & result-oriented with good clientele base.
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ level qualification with at least 1-2 years of sales-experience in freight forwarding or logistics.
- Dynamic, self-motivated and persevering
- Possess strong analytical and problem-handling skills
- Possess very good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Possess with class 3 license
- Demonstrates strong sense of initiative with the ability to work independently as well as a team player.
If you are interested to apply, kindly WhatsApp or email me your updated resume in DOC file and allow our Consultant to match you with our Clients.
Whatsapp: +65 8598 8872（Andrew）
Reg No: R21102889
EA No: 14C7279