You might be interested in these similar ads
Requirements:- Positive attitude and motivated - Customer oriented and sales driven- At least 1 year of experience in retail/FMCG - Bilingual and able to speak and write in English and Mandarin- Able to work retail hours and on weekends/public holidays Job Responsibilities:- Perform daily retail operations duties - Able to work in a team to achieve personal and store sales target - Execute sto ...
Job SummaryWestAttractive SalaryCareer Progression OpportunitiesInterested applicants can send your resume and allow our Consultants to match you with our Clients. No Charges will be incurred by Candidates for any service rendered.*Requirements and SkillsDiploma in logistics / Freight Forwarding (Air & Ocean) / SalesPreferably with local sales experience in Freight Forwarding (Air & Ocean).Strong ...
Gifts / Accessories Shop hiring Retail Associates! • Basic (Up to $1700) + Commission ($200 to $500) • 5 or 6 Days Work Option (Rest Day on Weekday) Location: Islandwide Job Responsibilities: - Provide professional & excellent customer service - Promote and upsell products - Assist in visual merchandising duties - Perform stock replenishment - Maintain basic housekeeping - Ca ...
Job Description 1. Achieve sales2. Deliver service excellence3. Deliver operations excellence4. Engage in innovation and productivity initiatives5. Deliver product quality standard through6. Manage people7. Manage customer order fulfilment Requirements - Primary/Secondary School/"O" Level/SPM/Diploma holder/Professional certificate- At least 1 year of wo ...
APPLY WITH FRIENDS NOW!Locations Available: OrchardSalary: $8 per hour Duration: Immediate till end June/ JulyWorking hours: 5-6 days per week (MUST work on weekends, Off on weekdays)7-10 hours per day (Retail hours, rotating shifts)Job duties:Assist customersReplenishing stocks onto the shelvesBasic housekeepingControl the crowd/ queue in the store************************************************* ...
Business Development ExecutiveONLY SINGAPOREAN MAY APPLYSalary: $2,100JOB RESPONSIBILITIES· Sales Representationo Prospecting & following up of sales inquiries.o Identify and understand prospects' requirementso Persuade prospects by demonstrating how services meet their needso Influence customers to buy or retain product or serviceo Record the prospects information accura ...
- Provide customer quotations for walk in/email/call clients and follow up - Able to up-sell and cross-sell products - Ensure proper invoicing and customer payment - Establish and monitor relationships for client confidence Resolve guest/customer concerns and feedback - Assist manager with ad-hoc tasks - Administrative paper work - ...
Urgent: 2 x Permanent Sales Merchandisers
Date Listed 30/04/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Name Damon & Diorne Pte Ltd
Education Level N-Level
- Singaporean only
- Must be able to communicate with Basic English in a view of business communication
- At least 2 year(s) relevant experience in a supermarket or pharmacy / Guardian / Watsons environment
- Qualification: N Level or higher
- Permanent Position
- Working days / hours : Monday to Friday 8:30am to 6pm
- Basic + Transport + HP + Commission + Bonuses
Description and Responsibilities
- Travel to various locations within Singapore to supermarkets to provide push sales provide merchandising support and services when needed. Other locations may include but not limited to organic stores, hospital pharmacies and departmental stores.
- To do exchanges and returns when needed.
- Trigger sales order and ensure each store orders and replenishes stocks at store level. Ensures stores constantly have the optimum amount of stock.
- To check that stocks are rotated and displayed attractively on shelves during each store visit. To check for expiry dates of products. Ensure maximum product distribution & high branding visibility in supermarket stores.
- Report to manager/assistant manager and/or any other assigned person(s) on stock replenishment and defect stock or stocks on return.
- To participate in sales events and to communicate and liaise with stores on promotional activities.
- Assist in the implementation of promotional activities and ensure that stocks are ordered and replenished in accordance to volume needed during promotions.
- Ensure that marketing materials are adequate and up-to-date during promotional activities.
- Attend to feedback & complaints and promote our products at all times.
- Visit Clients on a consistent / regular basis to build rapport.
- Foster close working relationships with stores to accelerate mutual growth.
- Achieve sales target set by Management for each store.
- Work as a team with your manager and/or any other assigned person by communicating on issues as appropriate and following your itinerary and being flexible with changes to your itinerary.
- Maintaining a professional demeanor with the public and stores when performing your duties.
- Report up-to-date information on stores or on competitors to your manager/assistant manager and/or any other assigned person.