Urgent! Permanent Sales Merchandiser x 2
Date Listed 23/07/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Name Damon & Diorne Pte Ltd
Education Level N-Level
- Singaporean only
- Must be able to communicate with Basic English in a view of business communication
- At least 2 year(s) relevant experience in a supermarket or pharmacy / Guardian / Watsons environment
- Qualification: N Level or higher
- Permanent Position
- Working days / hours : Monday to Friday 8:30am to 6pm
- Basic + Transport + HP + Commission + Bonuses
Description and Responsibilities
- Travel to various locations within Singapore to supermarkets to provide push sales provide merchandising support and services when needed. Other locations may include but not limited to organic stores, hospital pharmacies and departmental stores.
- To do exchanges and returns when needed.
- Trigger sales order and ensure each store orders and replenishes stocks at store level. Ensures stores constantly have the optimum amount of stock.
- To check that stocks are rotated and displayed attractively on shelves during each store visit. To check for expiry dates of products. Ensure maximum product distribution & high branding visibility in supermarket stores.
- Report to manager/assistant manager and/or any other assigned person(s) on stock replenishment and defect stock or stocks on return.
- To participate in sales events and to communicate and liaise with stores on promotional activities.
- Assist in the implementation of promotional activities and ensure that stocks are ordered and replenished in accordance to volume needed during promotions.
- Ensure that marketing materials are adequate and up-to-date during promotional activities.
- Attend to feedback & complaints and promote our products at all times.
- Visit Clients on a consistent / regular basis to build rapport.
- Foster close working relationships with stores to accelerate mutual growth.
- Achieve sales target set by Management for each store.
- Work as a team with your manager and/or any other assigned person by communicating on issues as appropriate and following your itinerary and being flexible with changes to your itinerary.
- Maintaining a professional demeanor with the public and stores when performing your duties.
- Report up-to-date information on stores or on competitors to your manager/assistant manager and/or any other assigned person.