Plywood and Laminate Sales Trainee
- Date Listed22/11/2018
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License Number201808640C
- Company Websitewww.dayentech.com
- Company NameDayen Tech Pte Ltd
- Education LevelDiploma
We’re looking for an individual who wants to create impact with their work in the company that values integrity, innovation and leadership.
Dayen Tech is focusing on the business of manufacturing wood products and distributing building materials. We’re trying to be the next largest supplier of plywood and laminated wood in Asia. As our business builds relationships, our employees are critical to success. We’re committed to investing in them.
The Sales Trainee will learn the organization’s policies, products, and/or services in preparation for sales responsibilities with the goal of developing a sales career in the building materials industry.
· Sales Trainees acquire knowledge of division and industry practices through on-the-job training in location sales departments, including but not limited to:
o Initiating sales, taking orders, anticipating and meeting customer needs.
o Assigned product management, selection of product vendors, purchasing, pricing, monitoring inventory, and promoting assigned products.
o Contacting customers regarding market fluctuations and trends.
o Filling customer orders, acquiring basic product knowledge, and developing knowledge of customer quality expectations.
· Complete special projects as needed.
· Safety Awareness: Demonstrate strong commitment to safety, quality, environmental awareness, and continuous process improvement.
· Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
· Able to acquire knowledge of wood building products such as plywood, blockboard and laminate
· Diploma or Degree or equivalent work experience in related job function.
· Experience in the building materials/sales/marketing industry is a must. You must have effective communication skill, and be able to work along with members in the team. Knowledge of plywood, blockboard and laminate is required. You should be competent in the following: Building Strategic Working Relationships, Information Monitoring, Communication, Customer Focus, Decision Making, Initiating Action, Innovation, Continuous Learning, Impact, Job Fit.
· To those who don’t meet requirement from the above, training will be provided.
Salary: $2,000 to 2,400 (based on experience)
Benefits: 14 days of annual leave, bonus – depending on performance
If you are interested, please send in your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.