URGENT Shop Supervisor (Up to $2300+Comm*$1000)
Date Listed 01/11/2017
Job Type Full-Time
**COMMISSION- up to $1000 per month**
*Working hours: 6 day work week, Rotating shift, 8hrs per day (Guaranteed commission for the first 3 months($800/month) *
• Manage and oversee day to day operation in the outlet including achieving sales targets
• Implementation of customer service standards in handling customer satisfactory and complaints
• Monitor the outlet sales figures against targets, analyze and interpret trends and capitalize on data to maximize sales and profit.
• Conduct regular review on operational standards and monitor quality of business and customer service.
• Manage inventory of the outlet including staffing management
• Understand the current market trends pertaining to industry/trade/product category, customer preferences and competitor activities.
• Prepare sales analyses and reports on operational issues, market trends, competitors and customer Requirements
• Min 3 years of relevant work experience in retail industry with experience in store level management.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and able to delegate responsibilities effectively. • Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook.
• Able to drive results through developing teams and creating a motivated and fun working environment.
• Sales driven and service oriented
• Strong passion in beauty industry
Please SMS/WA to 975*** in the following format
Experiences in retail management:
Alternatively, you could email your resume in MS word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified The successful incumbent can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in future
Ting Bing May EA Licence Number: 02C4944 EA Personnel Reg No: R1769193