Sales Executive (Construction)
Date Listed 14/03/2019
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number EA No. 08C2822
Company Website www.bizhubasia.com
Company Name Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
Education Level Diploma
- Reports to: Sales / Operations Manager.
- To plan, execute and finalize order according to customer’s needs and requirements. Includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors (if any) to fulfil order according to plan and oversee service/support quality throughout the entire rental period while maintaining a good business relationship with all Customers.
- Supervise, monitor and follow-up on enquiries, quotations and other documentations as and when required. Works closely with the assistant, Operations Department, Workshop Department, third-party contractors (if any) and Customers.
- Enforces prompt quotation submission and make sure all documents are well-organized and properly handled. Make sure all the procedures are completed and done in a proper manner prior to delivery arrangement. Work closely with Customers/other party involved to resolve any issues regarding quotation submissions, Customers’ requirement, and other related matters.
- Lead the assistant in gathering information and liaising with Customers for any changes in delivery schedule or for any other issues related to equipment delivery. Works closely with assistant, Operations Department, Workshop Department, third-party contractors (if any) and Customers for information update, documentations checking/other requirements to be fulfilled prior to delivery.
- Enforces frequent checks to ensure the equipment were properly received by Customers and gather feedback from Customers should there be any issue arisen in regards of equipment delivery/return. Make sure that the feedback was passed on to Operations Department to improve on that particular issue.
- Performs a thorough investigation of Customer’s complaints regarding transportation, documentations and non-returned items/lost items issue and liaise closely with all parties involved.
- Review and control of Supplier’s quotation for purchased items. Performs checks on Purchase Order and Internal Approval (if any) issued by assistance prior to approval.
- General handling of incoming calls. Answers, screens and transferring of calls to the right person for further assistance.
- Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Sales/Marketing / Mechanical or Electrical qualification.
- Possess at least 3 years’ experiences in similar job scope or those who has experience working in similar industries is desirable.
- Minimum 1 year working experience in machinery trading.
- Possess a valid Singapore Driving License (Minimum Class 3).
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply in through emailing your CV to us at: gida.bizhub(at)gmail.com
To facilitate faster application processing, please utilize the email stated and not Apply Now or Send Email links in this website.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
EA No. 08C2822