Date Listed 16/07/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Name Bizhub Asia Pte Ltd
- Seek prospects for new sales opportunities.
- Re-visit existing clients.
- Able to identify customer’s concerns, handle customer’s issues, and propose solutions.
- Engage in technical solutions with clients.
- Provide status update between client and Company.
- Responsible for providing periodic sales volume forecast and endure the achievement of given sales targets.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with good sales follow up.
- Able to drive to meet client’s.
- Work closely with Business Development team to seek opportunities and increase sales.
- Execute sales plans within assigned dales territory to achieve sales goals.
- Handle sales enquiries and provide good support to new and existing customers.
- Actively identify and develop new market and sales opportunities continuously.
- Handle objections by clarifying.
- Communicate back to the Company of the outcome of the negotiations/proposals/feedbacks focusing on conveying the expectations set by the prospects/clients.
- Track and record activities on account and help to close deals to meet sales targets.
- Collaborate with the business development team on sales strategic plan/
- Work with business partners and internal operations team to provide solutions for the client’s needs.
- Represent on behalf on the Company the products/services to customers and in exhibitions, seminar, conference and/or other events.
- Present an image that mirrors the Company’s image in a positive light.
- Any other additional work/ad0hoc work as assigned by the Manager.
- Ability to develop and enhance customer relationship.
- Strong organizational and time management abilities.
- Must be comfortable with customer facing/ Experience in customer facing role.
- Good interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click apply below or email us a copy of your resume in MS Word format to: jobs.bizhub(at)gmail.com
Kindly indicate the following details in your resume:
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.