Retail Sales Associate, Nike (SUTL)
- Date Listed17/09/2019
- Job TypePart-Time
- Company Websitehttps://www.sutl.com/
- Company NameSUTL
- Education LevelN-Level
If you are have passion for sports, driven, passionate for customer service and has a sense of humour, WE WANT YOU!
Join our Front line Team now!
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Assist the Supervisor/Manager in executing the retail management standards
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
- Assess customers needs and provide assistance and information on product features
- Welcome customers to the store and educate them with our new launches/limited edition products
- Follow and achieve Store’s sales goals
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Maintain in-stock and presentable condition assigned areas
- Actively seek out customers in store
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Process POS (point of sale) purchases
- Cross sell products
- Handle returns of merchandise
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Comply with inventory control procedures
- Minimum GCE 'N' level
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices
- Minimum 1-2 years working experience in retail sales/F&B/Hospitality preferred
- Proficiency in English.
- Positive working attitude with team work spirit.
- Customer service oriented and sales driven
- Reasons for leaving (Past & Present Employment)
- Recent last drawn salary
- Expected Salary
- Date of availability
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.