Date Listed 15/04/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Name Roderick Chew & Associates
Education Level Diploma
Be actively involved in our business for:
- Accelerated Development - We’ll teach you how to lead and manage so that you can eventually build your very own agency and lead your own team of professional financial consultants
- Functional Rotations - You’ll get the chance to rotate across departments of the company.
- Mentorship - You’ll need to build relationships with our existing management team
- Investment in Your Growth - Get accredited by the Associate Chartered Insurance Institute (ACII), UK
- Cross-divisional Projects - Apart from your daily roles, you will collaborate with others in projects that will stretch and raise your game.
- Be Part of the Prudential Family - Industry and company recognition, e.g. Million Dollar Round Table and Top Financial Consultant Award
- Flexible working hours and freedom to plan your own work schedule
- Performance-based overseas incentive trips and cash incentives
- Education allowance upon successful completion of the licensing exams and performance bonuses to jumpstart your career
- Monthly allowance scheme of $2,000 to $4,000 for the first 24 months
- Possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma or equivalent
- At least 21 years of age
Please include the following in your Resume
- Full Name
- Contact Details
- Cover Letter
Kindly note that only successful applicants meeting the criteria outlined above will be contacted.