- Date Listed26/07/2020
- Job TypePart-Time
- Company NameInspire Vision
Educational Ambassadors Job Description
Our company is looking for a Education Ambassador to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations as well as preparing and ensuring all documents and payments are in order. . You will be responsible for marketing adult learning courses.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills. Previous experience in a sales role is an advantage.
- Generating leads.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating with prospective clients.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about courses, prices and availability.
High commission with flexible working hours.
Be part of a young and dynamic team.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Singapore (Required)