- Date Listed20/09/2021
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Company Websitewww.mummysmarket.com.sg
- Company NameMummys Market Pte Ltd
Mummys Market is the leading organisation in the parenting sector and the market leader of Southeast Asia’s largest baby fairs. Across seven baby fairs held annually, Mummys Market attracts 800,000 visitors, with $100 million worth of products and over a thousand brands in participation.
Mummys Market serves, engages, and educates 90% of the local parents' population in Singapore, from the onset of pregnancy and beyond. Within the baby fairs, 80% of the total baby products' distributors participate in our fairs, with clients ranging from SMEs to MNCs, including Nestle, Friesland Campina, Procter & Gamble, Unilever, NTUC Fairprice, Dairy Farm Group, Glaxosmithkline, Sony, hospitals and government agencies.
2020 is a transformation year for Mummys Market. With data in the heart of our business, we are taking the market by storm with O2O strategies, while developing and capitalising on technologies to power our growth. Therefore, we are looking for talents to join us on the journey of transforming our business to the next level!
We are hiring Retail Assistant to manage walk-ins, appointments, product queries and customer complaints. To succeed in this role, you should be a calm and rational individual when handling customers and have the desire to know the products well so as to be able to assist them better.
· Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
· Strong product knowledge so as to answer queries from customers promptly
· Addressing and resolving customer complaints in a professional manner
· Communicate with customers through various channels
· Restocking depleted or low shop items and ensuring that the sales floor is organized according to established guidelines.
· Performing regular price audits to identify and correct price discrepancies.
· Processing customer payments using the shop's Point of Sale (POS) system.
· Perform opening and closing shift as required according to roster.
· Ensure customer satisfaction by providing professional customer support
· Gathering of feedback from customer so as to improve the service level
· Energetic and enthusiastic individual whom is open to take on new challenges
· Adaptive and able to deal with process changes
· Good customer service skills
· Good team player
· Good communication skills
· Candidates with no experience is welcome to apply
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to $1,800.00 per month