Ecommerce Online Manager
Date Listed 02/07/2019
Job Type Full-Time
Company Name ESHOP WAY (S) PTE LTD
Education Level A-Level
We are planning to set up a new online platform and we are looking for a partner, not just an employee to join our new team. We need a Ecommerce Manager who is responsible for everything that goes on in the store’s website.
- posting/displaying of the goods, making sure that all links are working
- updating the database and provide good customer service
- ensure that the online store runs smoothly
- respond to emails as well as answer phone messages from both their clients and suppliers in 24 hours or less.
- keeps in touch with a logistics company as well as the suppliers and manufacturers of the products they provide, so as to haggle and agree on pricing of all goods
- to keep a database of the inventory, to know what products need to be replenished or changed
- make a schedule for the cut-off of the order filling and payment for the day to ensure the buyer receives the packages in a timely manner.
- in charge of the promotion of the site
- responsible for the sales and require to think of ways to attract more customers and has SEO or search engine optimization skills to promote the online store as well.
· At least 3 years of experience in managing E-commerce platforms or relevant experience
· BA degree in any relevant discipline, eg Digital Marketing, Ecommerce or Business relevant
· Good understanding of ecommerce operations is a must
· Experience with current ecommerce platforms (Lazada, Qoo10, shopee)
· Knowledge of sales journey optimisation, traffic analysis and reporting tolls
· Effective verbal and written interpersonal and communications skills
· Proficient in Photoshop, Excel, PowerPoint
· Strong analytical skill
· Able to work under pressure
· Independent and capable of working effectively in a fast-paced environment
· Highly self-motivated and ambitious to ensure all projects are successful
Attractive remuneration package, including profit sharing and share option. More information will be disclosed to shortlisted candidate.