Field Sales Specialist [West / Medical Equipment Sales / Class 3 / With Exp]
Date Listed 06/08/2019
EA License Number 14C7279
Company Website http://www.thesupremehr.com/
Company Name The Supreme HR Advisory
- To promote and sell medical equipment and consumable products to Hospitals, Community Hospitals & Eldercare facilities.
- Build customer relationship and network.
- Maintain existing users and increase customer base.
- To focus on increasing customer interactions and improving relationships with Key Opinion Leaders
- To organize, manage and follow through on any seminars and exhibitions assigned to by the company
- Achieve Sales targets
- Conduct product presentations and training programs related to agency products as well as product evaluation trials and survey feedback for new product developments
- Detailed quarterly reporting which includes market intelligence, competition, promotional activities and changing customers’ needs
- Manage product life cycle of all the different models & SKUs
- Implement Brand management activities with strategic product positioning, benchmarking against major brand competitors
- Jointly work with Manager to manage and develop new launch plans for all new models effectively to the right target segment. Be responsible to control project running cost for deals in the account responsible for
- Preferably at least 2 years’ experience in medical equipment and consumables sales in healthcare industry
- Possess own transport and willing to travel
- Min. Diploma, preferably in Nursing / Business / Biomedical Science/ Science
- Candidate without working experience with above qualifications, aspiring to build a sales career in the healthcare industry will be considered
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to build rapport with customer and show empathy.
- Good presentation skills.
- Process-oriented, meticulous follow-through to achieve results.
- Computer Skills with MS products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Independent and self-motivated.
- Out-going, strong interest in meeting different people.
- Energetic, enthusiastic, confident and presentable.
- Pleasant personality.
- Able to work on weekend or public holidays when required.
- Embrace the idsMed values of Loyalty, Integrity, Balance, Care, Agility, Reliability and Entrepreneurship
- Show a genuine desire to care for others, with a Happy, Engaging, Approachable, Responsible and Trustworthy personality
If you are interested to apply, kindly whatsapp me your updated resume in DOC file and allow our Consultant to match you with our Clients. Contact: +65 9270 2065 (Wilder)
Reg No: R1981322
EA No: 14C7279