You might be interested in these similar ads
Product Application Specialist [ultrasound products]
Monday to Friday (incase emergency might need to work on weekend but very rare)8:30am - 5:30pm Pandan LoopBasic $3500 - $4200 + Transport allowances $400Job scopes:- Demonstration of ultrasound products at customer sites/ hospitals and at conferences/ trade shows- Assisting Sales Specialists by providing specialist sales support to ensure that all equipment is demonstrated to the best advantag ...
Key Account Executive [$2.8k+Allowance / Tiong Bahru / B2B / Beverage]
Job requirement & Scope-Must be good in Ms Excel-Good contact with supermarket buyers-Manage sales representatives and promoters-plan & executive promotion plan-Weekly sales tracking-Medical benefitIf you are interested to apply, kindly whatsapp me your updated resume in DOC file and allow our Consultant to match you with our Clients. Contact: +65 9270 2065 (Wilder)Reg No: R1981322EA N ...
Product Manager / Product Specialist [Clinical Product / Medical Devices / Sales]
Product Manager / Product SpecialistWorking days : 5 days Working location : Common Wealth , Hospitals in SingaporeSGD 2,800 – SGD 3,500 + CommissionTransport allowancesJOB SCOPE:Hold a credible dialogue audience ranging from surgeons to consultants and key decision-makersEnsure consistent sales growth through identifying business opportunities and developing strategic accountsEnsure that cust ...
CEI qualified Sales Consultant Required for Maid Agency
Responsibilities: -Attend to clients’ enquiries via walk-in, email, phone -arrange and conduct interviews between employers and maids -after sales follow-up and service -counseling the maids as and when necessary -performs due diligence before publishing maids' biodata -handle administrative work pertaining to clients -comply with MOM rules and regulations This job will suit ...
IKEA Designer role (Livspace) / Hiring Experience sales interior designers - Ikea Alexandra
IKEA Designer role (Livspace) / Hiring Experience sales interior designers - Office located at Ikea AlexandraResponsibilities:✔️Meet potential clients, understand their requirements and convert them into customers✔️Own your projects from start to finish, from design, drawings, quotations (BOQ) to project execution✔️Work in IKEA Alexandra store based on a roster. You will be scheduled to work on we ...
Job Responsibilities:Taking care of the daily store opening and closingThe reception, washing, drying, ironing, and packaging of orders, within the established timesRegistering and updating orders and sales on the systemKeeping the premises clean and maintaining optimal operating conditionsMaintaining constant and cordial communication with customersChecking the condition of the clothes and their ...
x3 Fashion Warehouse Sale Event Assistant | 10th - 13th Dec | $7.50/hour | Pasir Panjang
x3 Fashion Warehouse Sale Event Assistant$7.50/hour 10am to 8pm Pasir Panjang area10th - 13th Dec (Must commit fully)*MUST have retail/sales experiencesInterested applicants, please SMS/whatsapp to 8339 3715 in the following format:1) Name2) Age3) Stay 4) Fashion Warehouse Sale Event Assistant Subscribe to my telegram channels for more job openings!t.me/Temporaryjobs (For temporary jobs)t.me/event ...
- Date Listed28/09/2020
- Job TypeFull-Time
- Company Websitehttps://www.ultimaracingstable.com/
- Company NameUltima Racing Stable Pte Ltd
- Education LevelDiploma
- Develop meaningful relationships with customers to encourage trust and loyalty.
- Do up reports in PowerPoint presentation and Excel Sheet.
- Follow up on cold and warm leads to further the sales process.
- Understand and demonstrate the product or service to the customer.
- Set and meet sales goals and objectives set by leadership.
- Improve sales skills to increase sales success rates.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Diploma in business, Marketing, Economics or Related Field.
- Experienced in Sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both. customers and suppliers.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
* Only Singaporeans / PR can apply
* First round interview will be via Zoom Call.
* Salary Range: SGD $3000- $5000
Application Deadline: 30/10/2020