Store Manager - Japanese Food Supermarket (27345)
Date Listed 28/11/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 12C5051
Company Website www.reeracoen.sg
Company Name Reeracoen Singapore Pte Ltd
Education Level Not Applicable
You will be the Store Manager of Japanese food supermarket.
- Oversee all aspects of daily store operation
- Track, analyze, and act to improve store performance at all levels
- Foster positive work environment and lead by example
- Hiring, training, and motivating store teams
- Achieving and exceeding profit goals while maintaining expense controls and increasing sales
- Focus on customers satisfaction and needs and hold employees accountable to provide the same superior service through best practices
- Oversee store merchandising, waste and returns
- Ensure team members adhere to Company policies, procedures, and guidelines
- Oversee control of all inventory, product cost, cash handling, and purchasing
- Oversee and monitor handling of cash, safe, registers, POS transactions
- Oversee and execute all the necessary reporting and admin duties: Invoices, Payroll, Inventory, etc.
- In addition, other duties, tasks, projects as per business need
- Have at least 1 years of Experience in Retail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (E-mail, Excel etc)
- Interested in Japanese Food.
- Location East/East Coast Road
- Salary $2,300~$2,600
- Working Day 9:30 ~ 21:30 Irregular Shift
- Variable Bonus
- Annual Leaves 12days
- Medical Leaves 14days
- Medical Insurance
- Medical Allowance (Max $50/month)
- Medical Check once per year
- This is the Shift Working Position ( 6days, you will get off in lieu or OT Allowance when you work on Sunday or Public Holiday)
- Probation 3months~
For interested applicants, kindly indicate the following in your resume in order for us to process your application faster.
1. Reason for leaving past and present employment(s)
2. Expected / Last drawn salary
3. Availability date
Interested candidates, kindly email resume (with stated job position and Ref No.) to: email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.