You might be interested in these similar ads
Melissa a leading provider of global contact data quality and identity verification has an exciting opportunity for a Regional Sales Director, who would be responsible for identifying, prospecting, closing and growing key accounts in the Asia Pacific region for the company’s flagship Data Quality solutions. The Regional Sales Director will be responsible for creating a business plan that will ana ...
The Opportunity * Our client, an organisation providing solutions in the Architectural, Automotive, Solar and Industrial fields, is currently seeking for Assistant Manager to join their company * Fantastic career advancement and exposure will be offered * Attractive remuneration package The Talent * Min. Degree in any discipline * Min. 4-5 years of of experience in sales/marketing o ...
Job Summary: To be responsible for the achievement of agency sales expanding goals and its financial target Key Responsibilities: Responsible for the achievement of Agency APE/FYC goals and its financial targets Build establish and formulate sales strategies in his/her region to increase productivity and activity ration of business partner Provides support and ...
The Opportunity * Our client, a leading provider of integrated security solutions in Singapore, is currently seeking for Sales Manager to join their company * Fantastic career advancement and exposure will be offered * Attractive remuneration package The Talent * Min. O'level / Diploma & above * Possess high level of presentation skills * Related experience in Network Surveillance, Int ...
Responsibilities:To proactively identify prospects, follow up and secure sales orderTo meet Sales targets within agreed timelineTo abide to company internal work processes & documentationTo possess good product knowledge & sales presentation skillsTo effectively resolve customers’ complaints together with After Sales department to ensure good customer serviceTo perform desktop market research and ...
Sales ManagerAs a Sales Manager in training, you’ll develop your skills for connecting with people and building relationships through a comprehensive 3-month training program. It’s an opportunity to turn the knowledge you’ve acquired into a lucrative career that stands the test of time. You’ll experience intense product and sales training and valuable mentoring.What you’ll do:Generate potential sa ...
Job Responsibilities - Attend to customers and provide advice on products, brand or company related enquiries - Upsell promotional products and/or new products to customers - Replenish products on display shelves and counters whenever necessary - Daily maintenance of Store’s cleanliness and ensure items displayed on shelves are arranged properly and neatly - Carry out cashiering duty - Packi ...
Sales Manager (Navigation Systems, Marine Telco, Radio System)
Date Listed 19/09/2018
Job Type Full-Time
EA License Number 06C4642
Company Name Oaktree Consulting
Education Level Degree
- Manage and build relationship with existing customers in Marine and Offshore industry.
- Develop new accounts to increase market shares in Marine and Offshore locally and/or in South East Asia region.
- Perform sales forecasting, contract negotiations and quotations to customers.
- Develop and execute all strategic sales plans to support company goals and achieving sales performance target.
- Work closely with the technical team to ensure efficiency in the sale and delivery of products/solutions
- Diploma/Bachelor's Degree
- 2 to 5 years relevant working experience
- Experience in Marine Telecommunication, Navigation and Radio system
- Good network and customer contacts in marine/offshore markets locally and overseas, especially with Ship owners and Shipyards.
- Possess business acumen, creativity and ethics in closing new deals, good communication & presentation skills.
Please send in your resume in MS Word to firstname.lastname@example.org