You might be interested in these similar ads
Retail Associates - Footwear (Up to $1800 + Comm/ Islandwide/ 5 Days work week)-spccp
• Expansion - Footwear (Mid-Level Luxury)• 44 Hours a week / 5 days• Basic ($1600 to $1800) + Commission (variable)• AWSLocation: IslandwideJob Responsibilities:- Provide professional and excellent customer service at all times- Promote and upsell products- Assist in visual merchandising duties- Perform stock replenishment- Maintain basic housekeepingLooking for:- No Experience needed!- Motiva ...
Cashier & Shop Assistant needed by reputable beauty company.
Job Description:• Handle epos cashiering. • To provide customers with efficient and friendly checkout services and ensure that they are leaving the store satisfied with their shopping experience. • Help answer customer questions or find another associate to assist the customer. • Answer store phone calls (as required), ensure customer calls are handled in a friendly and expedient fashion. • Mainta ...
Warehouse Assistant (Up to $2000 / Jurong East / Office Hours)
✔ No experience needed✔ Location: Jurong East, near MRT (Transport provided to and fro @ Jurong East MRT)✔ Salary: $1600 - $1900/month + OT + completion bonus + flexible benefits✔ Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am - 6.30pm✔ Culture: Family Oriented environment Scope: • Responsible for the receiving, stocking, issuing of stocks.• Keeping records of stocks (e.g. quantity, location ...
FULL TIME CASHIER/RETAIL ASSISTANT
MASS RECRUITMENT // IMMEDIATE OFFER♦️Working hours: 5-6 days/week (7am-3pm / 3pm - 11pm) rotating shift♦️Air con working environment♦️Up to $1600/month♦️Can choose: Vivo/ punggol / changi / kallang Job responsibilities:CashieringResponsible for stacking, displaying and replenishment of products on the shelvesMonitoring expiry dates and shelf lives of productsAssist in loading and unloading of good ...
Full time Shop Assistant needed at HOC
House of Chinchilla is looking fora Full Time Shop AssistantCandidate must be able to:1. Singaporean or PR and able to Speak good English and Chinese2. Customer Service Oriented3. Willing to learn about pet related products4. Dedicated & has a passion for animals5. Experienced in handling Chinchilla, Rabbits,Guinea Pig and Hamster will be an advantage6. Must be hard working, reliable, honest, ...
NO AGENCY FEE, NEED TO SPEAK ENGLISHMinimart in condo hiring cashiers, we gonna provide half-month training, in order to let you get used to the new job.Work Location: 147 Hougang Street 11, Singapore 530147 (The Minton condominium)Job Description：1.Cashier, Daily settlement2.Merchandise, Order and restock3.Daily cleaningSingaporean, PR, DP holders only.Salary：•1600-1800SGD/month+ ...
Petrol Station Shift Leader Needed
Petrol Station Jobs. Full time Cashier / Pump Attandant needed at Shell Hougang. Singaporean / PR only. Preferred prior experience at petrol Station. Without Experience also welcome. Most importantly willing to learn. Able to multitask. Contact for details. Shift work. Salary up to $1500 Before Incentivea. Depends on experience.
Staff Nurse [$3k-$3.5k / CBD / O&G / Registered Under SNB / With Exp / Immediate]
- Date Listed23/08/2019
- EA License Number14C7279
- Company Websitehttp://www.thesupremehr.com/
- Company NameThe Supreme HR Advisory
- Ensure that patients’ case-notes and investigations reports are ready before the start of clinic sessions as well as prepare listings of patients for elective procedures
- Assist the doctors during physical examination routinely and according to patient’s problem, for e.g. Pap smear
- Provide nursing care and assist in screening programs for women, for e.g. ultrasound examination
- Counsel patients on treatment procedures
- Taking patient blood samples, pules, temperatures and blood pressures
- Establish and maintain electronic medical records and other necessary records
- Maintain confidentiality of patients' medical records at all times
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Dispensation of medication according to doctor’s instructions
- Ensure nursing care is delivered according to established standards
- Participate in health promotion & education activities to promote & improve health of patient & the community
- Assist in observing and reporting patients’ condition and progress during their recovery from the minor procedures
- Monitor, maintain and replace clinic’s equipment, instruments, inventories and supplies.
- Assist the doctors from various disciplines to perform minor clinical procedures
- Prepare & pack surgical items/instrument for autoclaving
- Performs other nursing duties as assigned
- Minimum 3 years of working experience.
- Fully registered with the Singapore Nursing Board
- Experience in O&G nursing preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good working attitude, motivated and has good initiative
- Able to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Pleasant and confident disposition
- Team player
- Able to deal tactfully and with sensitivity to the needs of customers with different cultural, environmental and social backgrounds.
If you are interested to apply, kindly whatsapp me your updated resume in DOC file and allow our Consultant to match you with our Clients. Contact: +65 9270 2065 (Wilder)
Reg No: R1981322
EA No: 14C7279