Date Listed 24/05/2018
• Ability to speak in Chinese
• Deliver prepared sales talks, reading from scripts that describe products or services, or improvise, in order to persuade potential customers to take a desired action eg. agree to an appointment for presentation or purchase a product or service.
• Schedule appointments for sales representatives to meet prospective customers or for customers to attend sales presentations or workshops.
• Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from potential customers.
• Obtain potential customer information such as name, address, email, and contact numbers.
• Obtain names and telephone numbers of potential customers from sources such as internet directories, telephone directories, trade directories, and lists purchased from other organizations.
• Telephone or write email letters to correspondence with potential customers or to follow up initial sales contacts.
• Documenting and recording information like entering, transcribing, recording, storing, or maintaining information of customers.
• Maintain records of contacts, accounts, and new opportunities/leads created.
• Conduct client or market surveys in order to obtain information about potential customers.
• Contact existing customers to promote cross-sell or up-sell of companies’ products and services.
• Maintains phone time or sales quotas as determined by management
SMS interest to Keagan @ 82101755, Preferably Locals and ability to converse in Chinese