Retail Support Executive (Luxury)
- Date Listed02/08/2019
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License Number201001203C
- Company Websitehttps://gemini-global.com/
- Company NameGemini Personnel Pte Ltd
- Education LevelHigher Nitec
Our client is one of the world's leading specialty luxury watch retail groups with an established presence of 40 boutiques in 11 key cities in the Asia Pacific region.
The Role :
Perform money-handling operation in retail outlet and maintain proper documentation
- Ensure cashier duties are performed with due diligence.
- Ensure that sales transactions are accurately updated on a daily basis.
- Prepare and update price tags for stocks
- Operations and Reporting
- Ensure reports are submitted on a timely basis.
- Participate in any ad-hoc activity related to the operations.
- Compliance with Policies and Procedures
- Ensure all policies and procedures are followed through in the outlet.
- At least 2 years of relevant working experience in a similar capacity
- A team player with a high level of integrity
- Experience in cashiering in the luxury retail industry will be an advantage
- Highly-organized with an eye for details
- Good numerical skills and computer savvy
- Microsoft Office, particularly MS-Excel
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Work location – in retail boutique
- Retail working hours (off days based on duty rosters)
Interested applicants please email your detailed resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
EA Reg. No R1102193 | EA License. No. 12C5083