Sales Associate at Jacadi Paris in Paragon Mall
Date Listed 14/07/2019
Job Type Full-Time
Company Website www.jacadi.com
Company Name Jacadi Paris
Education Level Not Specified
Job Title: Sales Associate
Company Description: Since 1976, Jacadi Paris has crafted collections that reimagine the timeless heritage of French fashion for children.
As a contemporary brand with classic roots, Jacadi creates clothes, accessories, shoes, and nursery items that celebrate the magic and whimsy of childhood. Designed for special milestones and everyday moments alike, our collections are for boys and girls ages 0-12 years.
Today, Jacadi Paris has 270 boutiques across 39 countries in the most beautiful cities in the world.
Job Description: Jacadi is hiring Sales Associates at the flagship boutique in Paragon! This is a great work environment in a high-end sales boutique.
We are looking for mature, bright and energetic people with a passion for all things retail.
Sales Associates will work closely with the Franchise Owner, Store Manager and the Jacadi team in a positive environment to achieve sales targets and brand objectives.
· Passion for all things retail and children’s clothing
· Computer Knowledge: Microsoft Office Word, Excel & Outlook, Acrobat; ability to work with a POS
· Full and Part Time Positions Available
· Ability to work retail hours including weekends (Saturday or Sunday) and public holidays
Candidates will be responsible for assisting in all aspect of maintaining the store including:
· Maintain high level of customer service. Ensure that customers receive excellent service and quality goods.
· Assisting with sales and satisfying customer needs.
· You must be self-motivated, able to use initiative and take direction.
· Stock management including unpacking and stock refills.
· Ensure the store is clean, tidy, and easy to navigate.
· A strong command of the English language is a must and excellent personal presentation and grooming are of high importance.
· Ability to speak Mandarin and/or Cantonese is an advantage.
Competitive starting salary with opportunity to grow as the business expands. Eligible for bonus based on monthly and annual sales targets. Health and dental stipends.
Please note only short-listed applicants will be contacted and/or notified. Candidate must be a Singapore PR, citizen or dependent pass holder. Unfortunately, at the moment we do not meet quota for S Pass and/or other work permits.