Part-Time Student Advisor Programme, $2000 Welcome Bonus! (2nd Intake)
Date Listed 07/10/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Name Elite Planners Financial Advisors
Education Level Diploma
Thank you all for your participation for the Youth Challenge 2018 (1st Intake)! All of the Participants had an enjoyable and enriching experience and are now currently embarking on their "Small Step towards a Great Journey"!
We are also pleased to inform everyone that we will be relaunching the Youth Challenge (2nd Intake) soon and are currently seeking open-minded individuals to join us in this experience!
Be Certified as a Student Advisor and Master skills not taught in school! Get Rewarded for $2,000 upon completing this challenge!
- Embark on a Personal Finance Challenge to have a fulfilling and Rewarding end to 2018!
- Youth Finance Challenge is created on the notion of helping you to learn about investing and prudent financial planning before you start on your career journey a few years later. This program is designed for you to take on the fast track prelude through a 50-hour journey to learn about the various areas of personal financial planning.
- Receive a high cash reward upon completion and that can potentially get you started on building a 6 figure financial consulting business!
- Complete up to 50 hours’ worth of objectives
- As you complete these financial objectives, you will have first-hand experience in getting more clarity and control in your financial matters. What's more, you will receive a cash reward after that. More details will be furnished during the initial interview.
- We reckon that everyone is different and therefore your only competitor is time. The earlier you complete, the earlier you receive your cash reward. The cutoff date of completion is 31th Dec 2018.
- Get Rewarded for $2,000 upon completing this challenge
- We value your time and effort and there is certainly a huge reward for just 50 hours of your time!
- Discover & Reveal the Secrets from the Best in the Business
- Be Sponsored for the Capital Market and Financial Advisory Services (CMFAS) Exams and be Awarded Professional Certificates
- Be Certified as a Student Advisor and Master skills not taught in school!
- Age 21 and Above
- Singaporeans and Singapore PRs
- Minimum Diploma in Recognized Tertiary Institutions
- Want to make full use of your time to master new skills
If you are interested, please drop Bryan a text at 83281825!