- Date Listed11/12/2019
- Job TypePart-Time
Relationship Manager Internship / Wealth Advisor Internship / Internship at a Financial Advisory Firm
Up to 6 months (flexible)
Remuneration: To be released
Learn and Be sponsored for All required Papers & Licensing by MAS
Wealth Management and Investment Planning 101
Client Relationship Management of High Net Worth Individuals
* Enthusiastic and coach-able
* Ability to handle stress and learn from setbacks
* Minimum 21 years old
* GCE ‘A’ Level with passes in at least three ‘Higher 2’ and two ‘Higher 1’ subjects OR
International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification OR
* Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore
* Free training programs
* Monthly allowance and Travel incentives
* Flexible working hours
* Ability to convert to full time immediately with allowance and commission (selected individuals only)
* Fast track Career Progression
* Opportunity to learn and be mentored from a Top Financial Services Director in the financial industry
Emerging as one of the most attractive sectors to work for in 2019 from Randstad Employer Brand Research, the Banking & Financial Services space remains as one of the industry that many job seekers yearn to explore.
Interested parties, please attach your formal resume with your email and contact number.
Selected participants that fit our criteria will be contacted for an interview.