You might be interested in these similar ads
RecruitFirst is hiring! You will be outsourced to our Client. *Urgent Event Helpers Required * Location: Parkway/Jurong Salary: $7/hr + commission Duration: Immediate to 3 February 2019 Working hours: 5-6 days a week, 11am – 9pm Job Responsibilities: -Customer service -Assist in the event -Cashiering duties Job Requirements: -Singaporeans Only -Need t ...
1. Promote the brand 2. Merchandising display and maintain cleanliness of the counter 3. Stock check, stock management. 4. Recommend suitable bag designs to customers. 5. Respond to customer's enquiry
RecruitFirst is hiring for Temp Beauty Advisors for Luxury Brand!Location: JEMPay: $8/hr (weekdays) | $10/hr (weekends) + Commission Commitment Period: 2 to 31 January 2019 (Extendable!)Working Hours: Monday to Sunday, Retail Shifts, 8 hours per dayJob Duties:- Attend to customers - Promoting merchandise (makeup, skincare, fragrances) - Customer Service - Stock takingRequirements:- Able to commit ...
RecruitFirst is hiring for TEMP RETAIL FOR BEAUTY PRODUCTSYou will be deployed to:Location: Bugis/City Hall/Jurong EastPay: $8-10/hr + CommCommitment period: 1 February – 28 February (Extendable)Working hours: Rotating Shifts (Retail hours) Job Duties: • Customer Service• Promoting• Housekeeping• StocktakingRequirements:- Commit for the stated period- Singaporeans onlyFor FASTER RESPONSE:Send your ...
Description Promoter (CNYP) ♣ Weekdays, 9-6pm ♣ $7 per hour ♣ Promote beverages and replenish stocks at racks Delivery Assistant (CNYDA) ♣ Weekends, 2-10 pm ♣ $7 per hour ♣ Follow merchandiser to replenish stocks islandwide (NO DRIVING) For quick response, applicants who express interest in this job advertisement, kindly Whatsapp / SMS “CNYP” or “CNYDA” to 9154 2609 to apply ...
CNY Drinks Promoter x 60 Location: Islandwide (North/South/East/West) - CAN CHOOSE LOCATION!!Pay: $8/hr Working hours: 6-10 hrs per day; shift timings between 10am-11pm(3-5 days per wk) Commitment Period: 19 Jan-3 FebJob Duties:- Promoting of drinks to customers- Attending to customer enquiries- Replenish stocks - Any ad-hoc duties assigned *APPLY W FRIENDS*Interested candidates, please WHATSAPP t ...
- West / 5.5 days (Mon-Fri 8.45-5.30 /Alt Sat 8.45-12.30pm)- Salary: Up to $3,500 (Based on Experienced)- Knowledge in diesel engine heavy machinery- Preferred with class 3 licenseResponsibilities:Prepare quotations and purchase orderAssist in sales inquiries such as follow up customers invoices and complaintsWork closely with operations team on the delivery and return itemsRequirements:Candidate ...
Sales & Marketing Executive
Date Listed 29/11/2018
Job Type Full-Time
Company Name COOL LINK FOOD SUPPLY PTE. LTD.
- Drive the development of marketing strategies, processes and priorities to achieve overall company objective
- Develop and implement pricing strategies for brands
- Gate-keeper for pricing structure across brands/customers
- Develop the annual, integrated marketing plan and budget in line with the strategic plan, the brand essence and brand positioning
- Work closely with key stakeholders to develop, execute brand launches and devises targeted promotion mechanics
- Development and implementation of the Point of Purchase strategies and standards for channel categories
- Sourcing of Point of Sale materials as premiums
- Seek sponsorship and events opportunities
- Manage marketing budget and ensure that the spend is properly tracked and reported
- Handles social media account for key agency brand
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of trade promotions and in-store promotions
- Generation of monthly marketing, sales and claims reports
- Manage New Product Development
- Identify trends and conduct market research by keeping tabs on competitors’ movements
- Liaison as key account person for key clients
- Plan, allocation and implementation of sampling activities
- Take care of promoters’ scheduling
- Occasional merchandising duties
- Creating and updating of order forms for retailers
- Creating and updating of merchandisers’ worklist (daily reporting of expiry dates)
- Creating of DIY wobblers, posters
- Ad hoc MISC tasks assigned
- Develop, maintain and enhance customer relationships.
- Identify new business opportunities including new markets and new customers.
- Develop, implement strategies and promote sales, grow business with existing customers and develop business with new customers.
- Develop a front line relationship with customers.
- Communicate trends/pricing issues and other unique issues as it relates to sales.
- Participate in all sales/marketing functions as it relates to company business.
- Work closely with operations and management in regards to sales needs.
- Analyze market trends and sales information to keep abreast of latest development.
- Preparation of monthly budgets and report.
- Other responsibilities as required
Interested party, please send in your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org