[Part-Time] Sales Associates | Museum Gift Stores (two locations)
- Date Listed17/08/2019
- Job TypePart-Time
- Company Websitealexandria.maison
- Company NameCSAR
- Education LevelO-Level
Alexandria Maison is currently accepting applications for the part-time and full-time sales associate position to deliver a knowledgeable, thoughtful and inspiring customer service experience which plays an integral role in achieving the stores sales and metric goals.
You are expected to uphold our company standards, policies and procedures as well as proactively connect to our stores to support a holistic visitor experience.
Creates a highly positive experience for customers that supports the store mission and encourages repeat visitation and positive word of mouth for Alexandria Maison Stores.
Proactively engages with customers to drive conversion and sales and create a memorable customer experience.
Reports to: Store Manager/Director.
Stores locations: The Esplanade and Millenia Walk.
- Creates a highly positive experience for customers that supports the store mission and encourages repeat visitation and positive word of mouth for Alexandria Maison Stores.
- Proactively engages with customers to drive conversion and sales and create a memorable customer experience.
- Maintains a professional and positive presence on the sales floor.
- Performs register transactions including sales, memberships and email capture.
- Responds to customer inquiries and assists in making selections.
- Executes daily stock maintenance by ensuring that all merchandise and fixtures are signed, displayed, lit, and clean.
- Participates in physical inventory.
- Opens and closes cash registers and is held accountable for any discrepancies noted by manager.
- Complies with all zoning and scheduling.
- Participates in all Stores, Museum, and vendor trainings.
- Assists managers in periodic training programs for new staff and demonstrates particular functions during initial shadowing period.
- Perform in-store product demos from time to time to engage customers (training to be provided).
- Advise AM-Operations on out of stock merchandise and inventory discrepancies.
- Advises Assistant Manager, Operations on out-of-stock merchandise and inventory discrepancies.
- Attends staff meetings.
- Performs any other duties reasonably related to the functions described above.
- O Levels education required.
Minimum one year in retail sales preferred.
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service.
Strong verbal, organizational, and communication skills.
- Able to perform physical tasks as needed.
- Interest in design, jewellery accessory, books, art, and architecture is desirable.
Fluency in a foreign language a plus.
POS, Email, Inventory Management Systems.
- Ability to work afternoon and weekend hours.
*Note: Please include a resume. Applications without a resume will not be considered.*
Shortlisted applicants will be notified via email or call.