Temp Staff For EXPO Event (24 May - 3 June 2018)
Date Listed 05/04/2018
Job Type Temporary
Company Website www.robinsons.com.sg
Company Name Robinson & Co (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim today, is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Structured into four operating divisions;automotive, financial services, real estate and retail; employing more than 42,000 employees across 29 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, we partner with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands.
Al-Futtaim’s entrepreneurship andrelentless customer focus enables the organisation to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration, integrity; Al-Futtaim continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day. For more information visit: www.alfuttaim.com
- Cashier: Meticulous about handling cash, and not afraid to handle cash. Greet customers and process diff modes of payment. (2 day training required at Orchard or City Hall, 4.5 hours per day. Training will be held about 1 - 2 weeks before start of event)
- Logistics: Setup & tear down for the expo; During sales period move around expo hall gathering stocks @ cashier counter and place them back to their respective brand.
- Selling: Replenish stocks, assist customers
- Traffic Controller: Approach customers to do surveys. Controlling traffic flow of customers.
- Redemption: customers buy products at a discounted price at the cashier counter, but collect at your redemption counter - Purchase with Purchase (PWP). No cashiering duties.
- Temp admin: print signages, do data entry
- Customer Service: Handle general customer enquiries. Make announcements over the AV system. A perm staff will be there to guide you as well.Flyer distributor: travelling required to east side malls. Must be independent and responsible.
- Certain roles required to work 2 days before event and 1 day after event
- Willing to work at Expo
- Able to work on weekends and on public holidays
- Able to commit full period of event (off days provided)
- Different shifts available (8 hours and 45 mins per shift, excluding lunch break)
- Stand for long hours throughout the event
- Pay: $7/hour for weekdays; $8/hour for weekends
We welcome you to work with your friends!!!
Whatsapp us at 8799^3386 to apply now, and provide following details!
1) Name as per NRIC
2) NRIC number
3) Job code: RBSEXPO