Thank you all | Room Occupied |Common Room | BLK 541 SERANGOON NORTH AVENUE 4 | DIRECT OWNER |
Date Listed 15/03/2018
For Rent By Owner
Share Basis Flat or House Share
Dwelling Type HDB
Bedrooms (#) 5 bedrooms
Bathrooms (#) 2 bathrooms
Size (sqft) 1100
Pet Friendly No
Preferred Gender No Preference
Thank you all and we found a tenant through Gumtree and now is occupied.
Calm and Quite Spacious Common Room at High Floor
The following will be provided as part of the rental.
1. 24 /7 high-speed Internet fibre broadband (Wi-fi).
2. Queens Bed.
3. In build wardrobe.
4. In build dressing table.
5. Table & Chair
The following will be shared.
2. Washing Machine.
1. Cooking allowed (Vegetarian only since we practice vegetarianism).
2. Since your room is part of the HDB you have to abide by the rules and regulations of Housing Development Board (Singapore).
3. The housemates are Indian family with two grown-up Kids.
4. You have to ensure that the room is kept neat and clean.
5. The room will be cleaned by our helper at no additional charges.
Welcome to Singapore - the land of opportunities. The place is near to the following amenities.
1. 24 /7 Sheng Siong (Supermarket).
2. Prime Supermarket with Kopitiam (you find all local delights).
4. Health Clinics.
The place is a walkable distance to
2. IHIS Singapore.
3. Data Centres.
4. AV Tech Electronics.
5. Kulick & Sofa.
Ang Mo Kio, Hougang, Serangoon and Sengkang MRT's within 15 minutes by bus.
As per the housing rules of Singapore set by Housing Development Board (HDB), we cannot rent out the room for shorter stay period for 1 month or 2 months. The minimum occupancy period is 6 months and above.