Business and Legal Internship
Date Listed 02/01/2019
Job Type Internship
Education Level A-Level
Looking to identify talents from our internship programme. Candidates shortlisted for the internship will be given an allowance of 2000/mth.
- Contract Law
- Financial Accounting
- Unit trust investment advisory
- Wealth management
- Financial planning
- IPO investments
- Financial statement analysis of company balance sheets
- Equity and portfolio asset management
Shortlisted candidates will receive testimonials and certifications relevant to pursuing a career in this industry in future on top of the training provided within this internship programme.
Candidates will also be introduced to mortgage banking, corporate banking and private banking by industry professionals through networking sessions which would undoubtedly enhance the profiles of candidates.
- minimum 21 years of age by March 2019
- A levels/Diploma
- No Experience needed
- NSFs about to ORD may apply in advance
- Undergraduates/Graduates welcome!
Whatsapp Intern/name/age/education to 96879593