Winter Internship for Undergrads | Fresh ORD Program
- Date Listed21/09/2019
- Job TypeTemporary
- Company NameSGA
- Education LevelA-Level
Period: 1 month for Undergrads on winter vacation
ORD personnel/Candidates who has more than 1 month may continue for a longer period of time to understand topics in greater depth
Suitable for : Undergrads matriculating in Business/Accountancy/Finance/Economics/Mathematics/Law or any individuals with interests in these areas
Background: We are a business consultancy firm that is incorporated under the Singapore Companies Act. Through our affiliates, partners and/or subsidiaries, we are able to provide legal instruments such as Wills, Trusts, Private Equities Investments, Lasting Power of Attorney, Unit Trusts and Exchange Traded Funds. We are looking for suitable candidates to join our internship program for our various periods of intake.
Intern role 1: Wills/Trusts/LPA legal associate
- Suitable for candidates who have an interest in law, matriculating into law, or an interest in the areas of estate planning. Our in house legal counsel will coach the interns on sophisticated areas of estate planning especially in wills and trusts. Candidates will go through seminars and be attached during legal consultations to understand more about the subject matter of estate planning and distribution. Certificates will be awarded upon completion of internship
Intern role 2: Investment Internship
- Suitable for candidates who are going to matriculate, or matriculating in Business/Banking/Economics/Finance/ Accountancy or those who have an interests in investments, including unit trusts, corporate investment, hedge funds, private equities, Forex, treasury and etc. Candidates will go through several phases of seminars and coaching sessions with Economists, lawyers and Fund Managers, and finally understand how to interpret investment financial reports.
Intern role 3: Business Internship Associate
- Suitable for candidates who are going to matriculate or matriculating in business/business management. Candidates will understand the various business contracts concepts and understand how to negotiate during a business communication, and how to follow up with proper business contracts. Candidates will also understand the use of simple accounting statements during the course of the internship.
Intern role 4: Accountancy/Corporate Finance Internship
- Suitable for candidates currently matriculating in areas of Accounting/corporate finance or those who wishes to understand the use of financial statements in real life. Candidates will learn under an accountant on forensic accounting, including the use of financial accounting ratios when reading a company's financial standing. Candidates will also be introduced to concepts such as Merger and Acquisition, Initial Public Offerings and venture capital during the course of the internship
Intern Role 5: Digital Marketing
- Suitable for candidates who are matriculating in areas of marketing and wish to understand more about concepts of marketing, especially in the areas of internet marketing and digital marketing. Candidates will shadow an experienced marketer who has more than a decade of marketing leadership experience in MNCs and in lecturing.
Intake 1: 25th November 2019
Intake 2: 13th December 2019
Intake 3: 6th January 2020
Intake 4: 10th February 2020
Intake 5: 2nd March 2020
To apply, whatsapp Name, Age, Education and Nationality to 90752740
Alexandra / Commonwealth