Accounts Executive (3mth Contract/Raffles Place)
- Date Listed07/02/2020
- Job TypeContract
- EA License Number19C9782
- Company NameCultivar Asia Consulting
- Education LevelDiploma
Our client is a wholly-owned facility management entity by a leading property developer in downtown CBD in Singapore. This position is 3-6 months contract role to cover leave of absence.
Students studying Accountancy is welcome to apply as well.
- Review the lease information entered into system by the Asset Management team
- Prepare billings for rent, aircon, GTO rent, property tax, miscellaneous admin charges and ad-hoc billings.
- Generate interest charges on overdue invoices.
- Prepare listing for tenants on GIRO payment scheme.
- Match receipts to invoices.
- Monitor AR ageing report and work with Lease Admin and FM to follow up on long outstanding receivables.
- Generate and send out Reminders and Statement of Accounts to tenants.
- Compile and generate intercompany billings
- Liaise with relevant departments to ensure proper collection and recording of carpark income and miscellaneous charges.
- Prepare month end AR closing reports.
- Assist with other ad-hoc tasks where necessary (e.g. cash bank in, bank reconciliations).
- At least 2 years relevant experience preferred
- Equivalent of Certified Accounting Technician/Diploma in Accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Able to work in fast pace environment and meet tight deadlines
- Prior similar experience in real estate preferred
- 5 day work week
- Walking distance from Raffles Place MRT
- STRICTLY SINGAPOREANS ONLY
Interested candidates are invited to send in your Resume in MS Word Format* stating your past work experience, reasons for each leave, past and expected remuneration.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
By submitting an application to us, you will be deemed to have agreed for us to collect, use, and disclose your personal data which you have submitted to your prospective employers, for the purpose of job search, and/or other services which you have consented us to perform on your behalf.
EAP: R1101820 (Ang Kong Way)