Fraud & Credit Management needed // Central //
Date Listed 05/12/2018
Job Type Temporary
EA License Number 13C6342
Company Name RecruitFirst
Working hours: Mon - Fri (8.30am - 6pm)
Duration: 1 year
• Oversee accounts receivables under the assigned portfolio and monitor using debt management system
• Formulate strategies to entail a smooth trade receivable management function
• Take charge of credit assessment of new and existing customers, determining risk exposure and highlighted adverse cases and potential bad debts
• Prepare statement of accounts and debtors age analysis
• Handle payment reconciliation and payment discrepancy clarification
• Present monthly management reports on collection trend for escalation to management level
• Ad-hoc involvement in accounts receivables related system enhancement projects from scoping, testing to deployment when required
• Liaise with the team and other department on new projects and new Product/Marketing launch/campaign that have impact on Credit mgt functions
• Review of AR against AP for possibility of contra or hold back payment to ensure efficiency & effectiveness in offsetting.
• Liaise with internal departments to recommend appropriate actions for delinquent accounts
- Min. O Levels/Nitec
RecruitFirst is hiring. You will be outsourced to our client.
(Only Singaporeans can apply)
If interested, please whatsapp Wai Fong at 9061*3510 with:
1. Full Name
2. Education background
3. Commitment period
(Fast replies within 12 hours)
AND email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "ATTN TO WAI FONG"
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Chia Wai Fong (Outsourcing Team)
EA. 13C6342 (RecruitFirst Pte Ltd)