Senior Project Manager - 2 Years
Date Listed 02/07/2018
Job Type Contract
EA License Number 08C2893
Company Name Capita Pte Ltd
Education Level Diploma
Mon - Fri, office hours
2 years contract
$4000 - $4400
- Plan and project manage curatorial content development for the revamp of the Peranakan Museum and ensure timely delivery of all works
- Plan project schedule showing the critical path and key milestones; drive and monitor progress, including concept development, stakeholder engagements, design development, object selection, text writing, conservation preparation, gallery interactives, research documentations, out-fitting of galleries etc.
- Interface with multi-disciplinary building consultants for the building revamp and work closely with the infrastructure team and contractors to ensure integration of gallery needs with building needs.
- Manage and administer project resources, including budget and expenses, and preparation of regular reports
- Plan and organise all related logistics and administrative matters, including procurement of services / goods where required
- Ensure effective teamwork and communication amongst stakeholders, team members, curators, designers, conservators etc.
- Manage gallery renovation and artefact installation works if necessary
- Work closely with other departments to co-plan and manage renovation of front and back-of the house spaces, as well as way-finding and brand development of the new revamped museum
- A good degree with at least 5 years of relevant experience, preferably in the arts and culture industry
- Effective team leader, with good management and communication skills
- Efficient, organised, highly motivated with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Flexible and creative thinker, good team leader and problem solver with capacity for hard work
- Meticulous and attentive to details with regards to technical drawings, environmental conditions, and installations
- Able to produce basic computer drawings and visuals with CAD and 3D rendering software will be an added advantage
- Interest in art, design, and history and sensitivity to historical artefacts
Interested candidate who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume at email@example.com.
Reg No: R1873123 (Ng Zhi Ling, Cassandra)
EA License No: 08C2893 (Capita Pte Ltd)
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified**