You might be interested in these similar ads
6 months AP assistant Pioneer Road (transport provided at Yew Tee, Jurong East, Lakeside)Lunch is providedMon to Fri (alternate Sat)8am - 5pmUp $1600Update currency ratesCheck and update cash flow worksheet against bank statementsAnswer supplier's phone callRequest and follow up on invoices outstanding more than 2 monthsProcessing of non-trade invoices Handle SGD petty cash and reimbur ...
*Entry Level* Accounts Assistant - $1600 - Tuas (w transport) - 6 monthsMon to Fri, Alt Sat8am to 5pm, alt sat 8am to 12pm17 Tuas Link 2 - Transport and Lunch provided 6 monthsUp to $1600Job Duties: • Update currency rates• Check and update cash flow worksheet against bank statements• Answer supplier's phone call• Request and follow up on invoices outstanding more than 2 months• Processing of non- ...
This is Energizer Holdings, Inc.Energizer Holdings is leading the charge to connect our brands, our people and the products we offer to the world more than anyone else. Together, we’re creating a game plan for the future – one that defines where and how we’ll play, and what it takes to win. Our colleagues hail from all backgrounds, nationalities and walks of life, but our shared values and p ...
RecruitFirst is hiring Business/Operations Support Excutive! You will be outsourced toLocation: Raffles Place/Bukit BatokPay: Up to $2600/MonthDuration: Full Time / contractWorking Hours: Office HoursJob Scope: - Supporting call center operations- administrative and operation duties- other ad hoc tasks as assignedRequirements:Minimally Diploma of any fieldProficient in Mircosoft ExcelInterested ap ...
RecruitFirst is hiring! You will be outsourced to work at:- Location: Jem Pay: UP TO $2200/MTH Working Hours: Monday – Friday (office hours)Alt sat Period: 7 Jan – 6 May Job scope: - Provide administrative assistant to the marketing team - Carry outsourcing and purchasing duties - Prepare invoice, data entry and submission of regular reports - Assisting managers in campaigns and events - Ha ...
$1600/MTH (1 year contract (Renewable) Admin Assistant needed!)*IMMEDIATE INTERVIEW!!*Soon Xing Recruitment is hiring Admin Assistant! You’ll be outsource toWorking Location: SembawangWork Days: 5 days work week (Office hours) Period: Able to commit minimum 1 Year (subject to extension of contract)Jobs Scope: - Support the team- Data entries- General admin duties- Other ad hoc duties as assigned b ...
Contract Admin AssistantJob Description:Data entry of invoices and general admin duties assisting in supply chain operationsRequire to liaise with customers on any enquiries findingsJob Requirements:Able to commit at least 3 months Monday to Friday: 8.30am - 5.30pm / alternate Saturday: 8.30am - 12.30pm Prefer applicant with min admin experience or has minimal logistics backgroundComputer literate ...
1YEAR CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR AT JURONG EAST- VERY URGENT!!!
Date Listed 10/10/2018
Job Type Temporary
Location: Jurong East
Working Hours: 8.30am-5.30pm
- Administrative support to Service Operation Team and between various departments on its daily business operations
- Processing of contracts booking, service orders and payment claims
- Processing of invoices upon receipt of completed supporting documents received
- Ensuring closure of contracts are done promptly upon expiry and complete invoicing
- Ensuring auto-renewal contracts are booked timely on monthly basis
- Working with Operations in reviewing and reducing outstanding contract billings
- Working with Accounts Receivable Team on resolving customer payment issues
- Updating payment tracker for Strategic Customer account
- Timesheet Entry/ Correction
- Conduct Quarterly Customer Survey
- Arranging of courier service to send/ collect documents
- Data Entry/ Filing
- Covering of Reception Duty (on rotational duty when required)
- Other Ad Hoc duties when required
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, any field.
- Proficient in English with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational, administrative skills and time management skills with ability to meet deadlines
- High level of expertise in MS Office software including Outlook, Word and Excel
- Capable of working efficiently in a fast pace environment and under pressure
- Ability to work effectively as a team member and independently,
- Preferred with experienced in SAP