[min.8 hours per week] Intern-Sales/Marketing Admin Support- Biotech Company
- Date Listed17/07/2019
- Job TypeInternship
- Education LevelDiploma
Internship Opportunity with a Global Biotechnology Company
Position : Sales/ Marketing Support/ Student Intern
Location : Science Park Drive
Join us as an intern and get the opportunity to contribute to our fast growing business. We are looking out for a creative, hardworking and passionate student intern to join our dynamic team.
Tasks & Deliverables:
• Assist in Sales & Marketing activities, such as desk research, conceptualization of campaigns/ sales event / tradeshows, content creation for social media, digital and print media, build up marketing & sales inventory, data mining etc.
• To build up of marketing inventory such as (but not limited to) brochures, posters, videos, PowerPoint slides and assisting in the management of marketing materials
• Assist in Manufacturing & Finance administration works
• Support in ISO documentation
• Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
• Gain exposure to Biotech market in Asia
• Using knowledge on trends to generate new marketing ideas
• Working with marketers, scientists and sales personnel in Asia
• Good written and communication skills
• Proficient in social media platforms and Microsoft Office skills
• Basic knowledge of designing software is a plus point but not compulsory
• Able to work independently
• Eager to learn
• Meticulous and have a flair for details
3-6 months with min. 8 hours per week.