OCULUS ORGANIATION SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAMME
- Date Listed30/07/2019
- Job TypeInternship
- Company NameOCULUS ORGANISATION
- Education LevelO-Level
About the Scholarship
The Oculus Scholarship Programme (OSP) is a 4-week internship that gives you a chance at a Diploma in Business scholarship, including an opportunity to work in the financial services industry. Through the internship, you will get to experience Oculus’s culture, synergy and work environment - one that embraces learning, team work, trust, excellence and meritocracy.
The Diploma in Business is a 7.5 months internationally recognised level 3 vocational course. The average scholarship amount is S$2,000 per term for three (3) terms, totalling to about S$6,500.
If you perform well and enjoy working with us, you will be awarded the scholarship at the end of your internship.
- Minimum age 20 and above
- Singaporean or Singapore Permanent Resident
- Graduated with:
- a minimum 2 GCE ‘O’ level passes; or
- a Higher NITEC from a local Singapore institution; or
- a GCE ‘A’ Level certificate with passes in at least three subjects at “Higher 2” level and two subjects at “Higher 1” level; or
- an International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification; or
- a Diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore.
- Additional eligibility required to complete a bridging course, Certificate in Academic Study Skills for those who do not have at least 2 GCE ‘O’ level passes. It is a 1 month full-time intensive program; not inclusive in the Oculus scholarship programme
Discipline of Study:
All courses are considered
- The scholarship will be awarded for 3 standard terms as long as the scholar maintains a minimum of 75% to 90% of attendance for each term and obtain 90 passing credits from the 120 cumulative credits. For any scholars whose cumulative credits falls below 90, Oculus Organisation will discontinue the scholar’s eligibility for the scholarship and the scholar has to refund the full scholarship within 7 working days.
- The scholarship is not made available to those who are undischarged bankrupts, whether in Singapore or elsewhere and are under prosecution or convicted by a court of law in Singapore or elsewhere, of an offence involving fraud or dishonesty with an imprisonment for a term of 3 months or more.
Bond: 2 years
How to Apply:
Apply via Carousell by 31 August 2019 with the following details:
- Highest Qualification
- Current Occupation
- Start Date
- Mobile Number
Only completion of information will be assessed.
We rise by lifting others.