You might be interested in these similar ads
Office Services Supervisor - 1 year1 Fusionopolis Walk, Singapore 138628Mon - Fri, office hoursUp to $60001 Year (Convertable to perm)Overall Duties:• Manage and administer office facilities to ensure smooth running of the business operation • Procure, utilize and dispose company asset in a cost effective manner in compliance with the company policies and procedures • Manage and oversee maintenanc ...
Recruitfirst is hiring for HR Assistant! Location: Pasir Panjang Pay: Up to $2200 Commitment Period: Immediate - 6 months Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 6pm Job Duties:- Provide administrative support to team - Processing staff training applications and claims for training grants or subsidies, providing training logistics support (such as booking of venues, preparing training materials ...
- To provide admin support for upcoming events - Filing - Must be comfortable to speak over the phone - Min N/O/A levels and above - No experience is ok. Students welcomed! Interested applicants, kindly WHATSAPP the following details to 98624255 or email your resume to email@example.com(ATTN: SERENE) Name: NRIC: Contact: Address: Highest qualification & School: Position ap ...
EVENTS COORDINATOR NEEDED !!!!Location: KranjiPay: Up to $3000/MonthDuration: 20 July - 19 October 2018Working hours: Mon-Fri Office hoursDuties:• Assist to reply to queries by clients and prepare all necessary logistic for functions booked.• Liaise with clients on their requests and ensure smooth F&B operation and execution for functions booked• Assist to execute various promotions with strategic ...
3 Bus stops from Tiong Bahru MRTMonday - Friday 9am to 6pmTemporary Assistant, Events (till End August 2018)S$8 per hourJob Scope:· To provide admin support for upcoming events· To assist in calling / email to reach out to invited participants and handle enquiries· Filing of documents , assist in marketing to raise awareness of events· To assist in RSVP ...
RecruitFirst is hiring for Executive assistant!You will be deployed/outsourced to: Location: KranjiPay: Up to $3,500Commitment Period: 20 July 2018 to 19 October 2018 (5-day work week. Able to work on Friday evening and Sunday, if rostered)Working Hours: 5 days. Typically office hours (able to work weekday’s evening and weekends if rostered)Job Duties:- Will need to liaise with chinese speaking cl ...
Temp Training Ops Officer (Queenstown, $10.50/hr, 3 months)Job Scope:- Provide admin and training support for training programmes- Assist with compiling training data for progress reporting- Assist with the collation/consolidation of Training Operation (TO) files- Assist to sort and compile the old HRD Learning files for keeping or destruction- Undertake other duties as assigned by the supervisorJ ...
Temporary Management Support Staff (Career Services)
Date Listed 14/05/2018
Job Type Temporary
Company Website https://bschool.nus.edu.sg/
Company Name National University of Singapore
Education Level O-Level
General Office Administrative Support:
- Assist in general walk-in and telephone queries, loan of business suits & ties, interview guides, career-related reference books, etc.
- Assist in the preparation of CPF/Work Pass Exemption letters and NS Deferment letters for biz students.
- Assist the managers in the tracking of internship and graduate job opportunities postings and updating of recruiter's records in database.
- Assist in the designing of electronic direct mailers (EDMs) for events/internship/job ads, daily job & internship alerts and events summary to BBA & MBA students.
- Assist the Operations team in office inventory stock take.
- Assist Operations team in revamping our Career Resource Library such as tagging new resources, inventorying current resources and research and source for new, relevant career-related books/magazines for biz students.
Logistical Support for Recruitment Events and Workshops:
- Pre-event: Preparation of name labels, attendance sheets, event signages, creation of workshop feedback surveys.
- On-site: AV setup in rooms, taking student attendances.
- Post-event: Sending out of workshop feedback survey links, updating of attendance in school portal, scanning of name cards, tracking and collating workshop feedback links.
- Able to commit for 3-6 months
- O, A Level or Diploma Holders welcome!
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!