$80/Day Office Admin 3-Day Week
Date Listed 17/07/2019
Job Type Part-Time
Company Website www.StartWise.sg
Company Name StartWise
Education Level O-Level
Key Employment Terms:
Must be able to commit min 6-12 months;
Work only Wed-Fri;
10:00 AM to 6:00 PM with 2-hour lunch break;
Basic $1,250 (take home $1K or $80/day)
Work at Tanjong Pagar, International Plaza;
Only for Singaporeans & long-time PRs (who understands local culture)
Who Are We Looking For:
We are looking for an admin assistant who can write fairly well. Besides the usual office administrative matters, a big part of her role is help research and compare day-to-day financial products & services and summarize the findings in simple short articles for posting on the company’s financial blog site.
The ideal candidate is someone in her thirties who wishes to take things slow and spend more time with her family. She wants a job that is not too stressful yet rewarding and meaningful in providing financial education to the general public. She also has some life experiences to share in making of financial decisions ranging from buying insurance, saving up and choosing savings account, knowing which credit card to use, making investments, applying for mortgages from the bank, and so on.
We are not looking for an insurance specialist or financial expert or professional copywriter, but just a lay person who naturally has interest to compare and shop for best deals out there.
Office admin work is minimal and relaxed. Success of the company’s financial blog site will determine prospect of profit-share after two years of efforts and contribution.
- Contribute weekly articles to the company’s financial blog site
- Conduct market research and comparison of various financial products and services assigned
- Provide basic secretarial and administrative support to the Director
- Attend to customer enquiries via email, calls or walk-in
- Handle simple HR related matters like payroll, staff expense & monitoring annual/medical leave
- Manage backroom operations and marketing mechanics
- Maintain proper filing system, including data management and file sharing
- Requisition and maintenance of office suppliers and consumables
- Provide basic support to frontline sales team from time to time
- Assist the Director in ad-hoc projects and assignments from time to time
- Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level / ‘A’ Level / NITEC / Diploma in any discipline
- Minimum two years working experience in office administration role
- Highly proficient in written English (mandatory)
- Speaks eloquently with good interpersonal skills and is an excellent communicator
- Pleasant-looking, well groomed & possesses pleasant disposition
- Meticulous at work and highly-organized
- Resourceful and work independently to solve problems and get things done
- Good MS office skills and knowledge of WordPress would be an advantage
- Knack of doing things fast and being highly-organized are attributes we would rate highly
Those who are keen kindly send your cv along with writing credentials (published or non-published works) to email@example.com.
(NOTE: Only Singaporean/PR candidates will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be notified. We thank you for your interest.)