You might be interested in these similar ads
Job Descriptions:Acting as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls, taking messages.managing diaries and organising meetings and appointments.reminding the manager/executive of important tasks and deadlinestyping, compiling and preparing reports, presentations and correspondencemanaging databases and filing systemsimplementing and maintaining procedures/administrative ...
The position of Para-planner provides assistance to the Financial Consultants and other team members, including the preparation of clients’ financial plans, the provision of service to and communication with clients. Job Description Working in a friendly, dynamic environmentEase of travel; our office is a 10 minutes’ walk from MRT$9-$12 per hr (depending on experience & qual ...
Job Scope:Organizing and arranging meetingsCo-coordinating travels and hotel arrangementEstablishing and maintaining accurate filing systemsFollow up on outstanding reports and assists in binding of reportsPreparing invoices and billing documentsPreparation of claims reimbursement formsAny other ad-hoc duties as assignedJob RequirementsCandidate must possess at least A levels qualifications with a ...
Job Scope :Based in an office environment, you will be providing admin assistance to a sales team.You will also be assisting various sales managers in generating sales reports. Preparation of slides, meeting minutes as well as other ad hoc administrative dutiesRequirements :1) Able to work independently 2) Meticulous3) Able to use Excel and Powerpoint Working hours :9.00 am to 6.00 pmMondays to F ...
We are hiring Contract Marketing Assistant to be outsourced to our clients from various reputable organizations. Apply now!Job Description:Provide support on marketing campaigns and projectEnsure smooth execution for campaigns / projects / events and perform coordination workAssist the marketing department on projectsConduct market research and monitor project resultsLiaise with different vendorsD ...
PART TIME ADMIN ASSISTANT Job Scope: - Administrative task including data entry, preparing reports and meeting minutes, coordination with other managers and other ad-hoc duties assigned by manager - Assist in development and implementation of office procedures and workflows -Assist in social media postings and support, and to fix and follow up on appointments Working Hours: Monday to ...
6 Months contractSalary range : $2,000 to $2,500Working hours: Mon - Fri ( 8:30 am - 6 pm)Working Location : Tanjong PagarJob Summary:Manage full spectrum of administrative functionsOrganize and schedule meetings and appointmentsPreparation and filing of documentsProcessing of invoices and putting up purchase ordersPerform prompt filing, documentation duties, archivingAssist with the day-to-day ma ...
Secretary & Administrator (2 months)
Date Listed 14/05/2018
Job Type Contract
Company Website http://www.terasoffshore.com/
Company Name Teras Offshore Pte Ltd
Education Level O-Level
- To provide secretarial and administration support to senior management in their daily execution of duties
- To provide the full spectrum of secretarial duties, including preparation of correspondences, minutes of meeting, presentation materials and reports, managing and coordinating meetings, appointments, screening calls, making travel arrangements and hotel accommodation
- Manage, handle and organize business contacts and confidential documents, as well as prepare expense reports and claims when required
- To assist with reception work such as answer calls, receives and attends to walk-in visitors and guests
- Assist in other ad hoc projects as and when required
- Candidate must possess at least a 'O' Levels
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Must be willing to assist with reception duties
- Meticulous, organized and able to work independently in a challenging environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work with all levels of management
- Proficiency in MS Software, e.g. Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A good team player and strong work ethics
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced environment