Data Analyst, Customer Relations (2 months / $4000)
Date Listed 04/07/2018
Job Type Contract
EA License Number 08C2893
Company Name Capita Pte Ltd
Education Level Diploma
Mon - Fri, office hours
Up to $4000
- Analyze customer feedback from guest satisfaction surveys and online reviews, with other relevant operational data/information to identify key drivers, variances and trends to drive business/operational performance and improvements.
- As an analytics translator, derive actionable insights that will help drive and support business and operational decisions and enhance customer experience. Understanding of the hospitality business domain would be an advantage.
- Prepare, write and present regular and timely operations and management reports on findings and insights from customer feedback and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Develop, monitor and report service performance measurements and KPIs for the company and operations.
- Ensure safety/integrity, quality and usability of data.
- Review and recommend best practices in the area of customer satisfaction/customer loyalty analytics.
- As Customer Relations is the systems owner of the company’s case management system and review management platform, you will also need to educate users on these systems, troubleshoot issues with the vendors/users and provide support to users globally whenever needed.
- Attend to ad-hoc data requests from various stakeholders.
- A good Bachelor’s degree in economics, market research or social sciences, IT (Business Intelligence) or any related analytics discipline from a recognized university.
- At least 3 to 4 years of data analytics and business experience in a hospitality company or a service-focused industry.
- Demonstrate experience in data analytics, report writing and presentations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel especially with macro, VBA as well as other Microsoft Office tools such as PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- Possess a good working knowledge of statistics, Microsoft SQL and/or MySQL database.
- Working knowledge of analytics software e.g. R, Python and visualization software e.g. Microsoft PowerBI is preferred.
- Working knowledge in text mining and data modeling software would be a plus point.
- Have good analytical and methodical skills.
- Fluent in English (both in speech and writing) and a second language e.g. Chinese would be preferred (to liaise with the Chinese speaking associates).
- Self-motivated, driven, proactive, mature and have a positive attitude.
- Team player and yet able to work independently.
- Able to manage, prioritize and meet deadlines.
Interested applicants please Whatsapp Cassandra at 87539743 with the job title, your name, area of residence, part time or full time, and how long you can commit for.
** We regret that only shortlisted applicants would be notified. **
EA Reg No: R1873123 (Ng Zhi Ling, Cassandra)
EA License No: 08C2893 (Capita Pte Ltd)