Digital Marketing / Digital Content Editor (3-month Contract)
- Date Listed17/01/2020
- Job TypeContract
- EA License Number11C3510
- Company NameDrake International
- Sourcing, Writing/editing the content for social media, EDM and Website
- Work closely with Senior Management on the layout and updates
- Assist in video content productions by working with in-house video editors
- Analyse posts performance and prepare reports
- Support ad hoc projects that involves content creation
- 1-3-year experience in Digital & Content Marketing, Public relations
- Well knowledge of Digital Advertising (SEO/SEM, Google Ads and Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, etc).
- Diploma or above in Marketing Management or related field is preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, enthusiastic, problem solving, self-motivated, able to work independently.
Please send your application together with your current and expected salary to Careers@sg.drakeintl.com quoting reference HL/SDA.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided
*Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Registration No. R1656042 | EA License No. 11C3510 | Drake International