- Date Listed25/11/2021
- Job TypePart-Time
• Coordinate with Clients on staffs needed for their operation.
• Scheduling job staff base on Clients requirement and ensure smooth deployment of staff to venue on working day.
• Work closely with recruitment team on recruitment strategies to maintain and increase staff data base
• No experience required as training will be provided
• Experience Food and beverage or Banquet will be an advantage
• Training will be provided
• Able to work as a team
• Outspoken and outgoing
• Able to work on weekend
• 5 days week rotation off day
• Medical and dental benefits.
• Annual Leave and bonus
• Company phone provided
Min $1,800 – $ 2300 per month
Working Hours 10am to 7pm
Lucky China Town (2 min from China Town MRT)
Please contact 87330424 Nora to immediately register your interest.