You might be interested in these similar ads
RecruitFirst is hiring! You will be outsourced / deployed to:Billing and Settlement Officer (1 year contract) x 1Responsibilities-Set up, prepare and send bills -Troubleshoot and resolving issues-Liaise with external vendors/landlords for billing related issues-Prepare monthly and daily settlements-Prepare customer/internal financial or billing related reports as required-Ensure accuracy and time ...
ResponsibilitiesHandle day to day payment & receipts. Responsible for AR & AP function.Monitoring company cash flow.Issue payment on a timely basis to suppliers and ensure invoices are duly authorised in accordance to company policy.Perform other financial operations such as petty cash management, bank reconciliation, checking of expenses claims.Work closely with other department to ensure time ...
RecruitFirst is Hiring!!! You'll be outsourced / deployed to: Location: Changi Business ParkPay: up to $3200Duration: Immediate – 6 monthsWorking hours: Mon-Fri, 7am-4pm Job Description:- Ensure daily and monthly valuations are delivered accurately and on time- Ensure NAV are prepared in accordance with client’s requirement- Ensure daily processes have sufficient risk and compliance controls- Rec ...
RecruitFirst is hiring for Billing and Settlement Officer!You will be deployed to:Location: Somerset/OrchardCommitment Period: 1 YearWorking Hours: (Monday - Friday) Office HourJob Duties:- Set up, Prepare and send bills- Troubleshoot and resolving issues- Liaise with external vendors/landlords for billing related issues- Prepare monthly and daily settlements- Prepare customer/internal financial o ...
Recruitfirst is hiring!!! You will be outsourced to: Location: Somerset Job title: Billing and Settlement Officer Pay: Up to $2400/mth Duration: 1 Year Working Hours: Mon – Fri, Office Hours Responsibilities· Set up, prepare and send bills· Troubleshoot and resolving issues· Liaise with external vendors/landlords for billing related issues· Prepare monthly and daily settlem ...
**1 YEAR FINANCE OFFICER** [renewable/convertible]BOOST YOUR RESUME NOW! **ORCHARD | Mon-Fri, Office hours | 1 YEAR** RecruitFirst is hiring! You will be outsourced to:-Set up, prepare & send bills-Troubleshoot & resolving issues-Liaise with external vendors/landlords for billing related issues-Prepare monthly & daily settlements-Prepare customer/internal financial/billing related reports as requi ...
PATIENT/PHARMACY/ADMIN ASSISTANT ⚡️3-6MTHS⚡️ HEALTHCARE EXPOSURE! RESUME BOOSTING!⚡️RecruitFirst is hiring!WORKING HOURS: Monday - Friday (Office Hours), Saturday half dayPLACE: Central / WestPAY: $7-8/hrDURATION: Immediate - 3-6 mths JOB SCOPE: ♚PATIENT SERVICE♚➢ Front counter duties➢ Registration➢ Assist doctor in the consultation room♚PHARMACY ASSISTANTS♚➢ Picking and packing drugs / assist in ...
Finance Settlement | 6 months | $2500 - $3000 | Labrador Park
Date Listed 13/04/2019
Job Type Contract
EA License Number 13C6342
Company Website www.recruitfirst.com.sg
Company Name Recruitfirst
Location: Labrador Park
Working hours: Mon - Fri 8.30am - 6pm
Pay: $2500 - $3000
- To be responsible for accurate and prompt 3 point reconciliation for top up schemes
- Ensure top up monies/refunds are duly collected
- Be responsible to prepare accurate funds transfer instructions to remit top up monies to approved bank
- Ensure top up transactions are properly accounted for and to perform bank reconciliation for monthly closing
- Check/identify report issues or discrepancies for the top up schemes and follow up with relevant parties
- Responsible in preparing/monitoring the collection status of unpaid top ups.
- To be responsible for accurate and prompt monthly bank reconciliation, cash balance analysis and audit schedules for top up schemes
- Prepare accurate cash balance analysis and audit schedules after monthly closing.
- Analyse and identify issues or discrepancies for the top up schemes and follow up with relevant parties.
- To ensure accurate and prompt daily settlement of top ups and usages with concession account and acquirers
- Perform daily funds settlement reconciliation, computation and funds transfer instructions so as to ensure accuracy of funds settlement via ibanking and load/merchant acquirers and compliance with established operations manual.
- To monitor daily funds flow movement and settlement statistics to highlight for investigation to relevant departments if there are discrepancies.
- Be responsible for documenting standard operating procedures for own work portfolio and assist senior accountant in review work and to streamline/automate work processes
- Degree in Accountancy, Banking, Finance or equivalent
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience in accounting, cash management and cash book closing
- Experience in daily funds clearing, settlement and reconciliation of financial/digital payment products including foreign currencies in banks or financial institutions is ideal
- Possess knowledge of emerging payment products in local and regional context
- Possess knowledge of relevant regulatory and compliance requirements
HOW TO APPLY:
☎ send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR 92226742 with Name Highest qualification
Name Highest qualification
WE REGRET THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED
RecruitFirst Pte Ltd (E.A. 13C6342)
Kennice Koh Wan Li (R1878535)