Saturday Admin Executive
- Date Listed08/04/2021
- Job TypePart-Time
- Company Websiteqeducation.sg
- Company NameQuintessential Education
- Education LevelA-Level
COMPANY: QUINTESSENTIAL EDUCATION
Quintessential Education is a leading global education provider of tutorial and enrichment programmes at secondary and pre-tertiary level, with specialisation in courses for the IB, IGCSE, A’ levels, and advisory for University Applications. Today, we are best known for our tutoring team of current IGCSE and IB Examiners, as well as featuring 48 Ox-Bridge graduates on our university applications wing. Find out more at qeducation.sg
JOB SCOPE, DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Saturday admin executive’s job scope is to handle the administration aspects of the students, parents and teachers on Saturday such that the centre runs smoothly operatively.
Working hours are every Saturday 10.30am-530pm.
We need a Saturday admin that will be responsible for helping with accounts, student and teacher interaction and general admin duties
1. Handling Parents and student enquiries
2. Timely Invoicing and collection of payments
4. Arranging lessons, makeups and deconflicting schedules
5. Improving Customer Experience e.g: General Cleanliness, Printing of curriculum and general marketing
We are looking for committed individuals to help with our operations as we are looking to expand
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
· Keen attitude to learn and improve
· Enthusiastic and passionate about our brand’s mission
· Keen eye for detail
· Good time management and organisation skills
· Able to work independently and as a team
· Able to withstand tight deadlines and working under stress
· Proactive in student recruitment
· Experience in operations, good record keeping
· Team player
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
· Analytical skills -You’ll learn to analyse the latest market trends and conduct consumer research -You’ll be able to determine areas of opportunities or improvement of our brand’s product/service
· Establish performance of our brand against company’s goals
· Develop your Communication skills
· Learn how to coordinate and collaborate with specialists and conduct briefings and trainings for sales personnel
· Build your leadership skills
· Take ownership and ensure that brand activities align consistently with company’s mission and vision
Pay is $10/hour if duties and responsibilities are fulfilled with no financial lapses and late payments. Bonus available for sign up of new students that is taken by the staff entirely.
The QE team is dynamic and highly motivated. Training, Materials, Administrative Support, Attractive remuneration provided.
Please email your CV at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or +6596550590 for an interview if you are keen. Only shortlisted candidates will be informed for an interview. Preferably able to start immediately.