Temporary Administrative Assistant @ Pasir Ris
Date Listed 10/08/2018
Job Type Temporary
Company Name Smart Property Management (Singapore) Pte Ltd
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistantto perform a variety of administrativeand clerical tasks. Dutiesof the Administrative Assistantinclude providing support to our Condominium Manager, Clients, & Residents, assisting in daily Office needs and managing our Condominium's general administrativeactivities.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Administrative Assistant performs the following functions:
- Assist in handling and maintaining proper records of feedback or complaints received from the residents.
- Assist the CM to attend to Section 47(1)(c) notice and update strata roll upon receipt of notice of transfer
- Assist the Condominium Manager in petty cash management and collection of payment by residents on daily basis, including daily account closing.
- Update trust accounts periodically of all transactions for the contributions, facilities’ charges and deposits for receipts issuance to residents.
- Manage the booking of estate facilities such as BBQ pits, tennis courts, function room etc. according to House Rules, By Laws and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Establish and maintain proper filing system to ensure smooth documentation and administration of the estate.
- Carry out regular update of the content of the notice board(s).
- Maintain inventory of office stationery and equipment maintenance record and perform general administrative duties.
- Co-ordinate council meetings and annual general meetings as instructed by the Condominium Manager.
- Any other duties assigned by supervisor / Manager
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ / ‘O’ Level or relevant ITE certificate
- Minimum 1 year working experience
- Computer literate
- Possess good work attitude
- Pleasant personality and able to work independently
- Good telephone etiquette and communication skills