Part Time Bartender for CulinaryOn
Date Listed 07/08/2017
Job Type Part-Time
Company Name CulinaryOn Pte Ltd
Europe & Asia Largest Culinary Entertainment Centre, offering premium hands on cooking experiences for corporate team bonding events and private parties (up to 200 guests).
CulinaryOn edutainment format is best defined as "The Disneyland of cooking schools".
If you have what it takes to join our dynamic and passionate team, please write to us!'
Barman / Bartender
- Timely preparation of the bar to be set up for events, and the provision of orders of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Maintaining order and cleanliness of the bar at all times.
- Prime records in the system of all types of consumption of beverages.
- Control over preservation of alcohol and bar equipment.
- Overall i/c of bar’s operation during an event.
- Presentation and active sale of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Reflection of beverages sales in the system to the day.
- Accurate cash sales administration from the clients.
- Communicate professionally with the Events Manager, Chef and guests.
- Oversee bar inventory and procurement and occupational safety.
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience.
- Excellent communication and a passion for customer service.
- Experience with point of sale systems an asset.
- Sociability, reliability, time-management skills, honesty, politeness, openness
- Knowledge of wines, wine regions and basic cocktails.
- Cheerful, positive, committed and go-getter personality.
- Attractive Bar commission
Don’t miss the opportunity to join our international team to be able to grow professionally in a fun and friendly atmosphere.Interested applicants may email, with a comprehensive resume , stating your current and expected salaries
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.