Kitchen Staff for Corporate Cafeteria Urgent
- Date Listed04/05/2021
- Job TypePart-Time
- Company Websitewww.caterspot.sg
- Company NameCaterSpot
- Part-time: 25 hours/week, Mon to Fri.
- Schedule: Monday: 8am-1pm
- Tuesday to Friday: 10am-3pm
- Salary: $1,700/month + CPF
- Availability: May 18th start date
- Commitment: long term, minimally 6 months, ideally 12-18 months.
- Location: Tanjong Pagar
Kitchen Ninjas are in charge of providing on-site F&B support at the cafeterias/kitchens of our largest corporate clients.
The tasks include:
- Lay out and display the food delivered by our delivery team & manage overall presentation
- Print out food labels. Our customers always want to know what they're eating and so we label each dish
- Receive pantry supplies on-site and stock the fridge and pantry racks with supplies
- Ensure regular pantry top ups and perform stock count weekly
- Support the client with ad-hoc requests (e.g. foo top-up) and be proactive on-site to always help and identify problems early on
- Answer questions from the guests (usually questions are about dish names, dietary restrictions or recommendation request)
- Troubleshoot with our operations team when deliveries are delayed
- Manage customer relations and expectations on-site
- Singaporean and PR may apply
- You have a natural passion for customer service and customer happiness
- You're a quick and calm thinker when under pressure & a multitasking pro!
- You enjoy talking and interacting with people
- You're extremely reliable: always on time and always show up. No show is a huge disruption to our service to our key clients
- Prior customer service or F&B experience is preferred
- Fluent in English
- Singaporean or PR
- 21y old and above
- Food Safety & Hygiene Certification would be a plus