Banquet Servers needed for fine-dining private function on 8th Nov, 1pm to 5pm - $10 per hour
Date Listed 23/10/2018
Job Type Temporary
Company Name Homelyraj Pte Ltd
Education Level Not Applicable
An Indian Vegetarian F&B group is looking for experienced banquet servers to work a private fine-dining function on the 8th of November, 1pm to 5pm in the Farrer Park area.
Pay is $10 per hour and we will pay cash on the day after the event.
- Assisting with set-up of banquet tables and set-up prior to event
- Handling service of food to banquet tables as well as clearing of dirty plates
- Taking drink orders from the guests and serving them drinks upon request
- Topping up the buffet as and when required
- Assisting with any other duties that might be required of you at the event
- Prior experience working banquet events is a must for this role
- Experience with fine-dining service is not a requirement but would be advantageous to this role
- Must wear a white shirt with black pants for the event
- Proficiency in English is required to communicate with guests at the event
- Must be punctual, a team player and take directions well
- Due to the event being a one-off event, only Singaporeans need apply
If you think you have what it takes to work this event please get in touch.