Dermastir Ampoules – Vitamin C
Date Listed 05/04/2018
Topical vitamin C or ascorbic acid is a popular vitamin being added to skin care products. Currently there are many advertising claims of topical formulations containing antioxidants that will protect against and reverse ageing. However, the truth is that many of the available formulations contain very low concentrations of antioxidants that are not well absorbed by the skin. On the other hand, when Vitamin C is manufactured into a stable topical formulation presented in glass ampoules, it is a powerful antioxidant that is proven to be effective in protecting against the photo-ageing of the skin.
- Improves skin appearance by reducing fine lines and wrinkles
- Proven to be effective in protecting against photo-ageing of the skin
- Wound healing as it aids in stabilizing collagen
- Protects against or lessens the severity of sunburns
- Vitamin C has a tendency to degrade rapidly; this is the reason it is presented in a glass skincare ampoule