360* Sweet-Spot Mactec NVG2 20* UT3 Golf Hybrid
- Date Listed02/07/2019
Still looking for a rescue or hybrid club to add into your set? Look no further to this non-big-brand and under-rated hybrid with no face weld, so the entire face is the sweet spot and every shot feels like you hit it dead-centre. This high performing hybrid is no other than the Macgregor Mactec NVG2 UT2 20* hybrid. Right-handed. Installed with its Original Fujikura Triple Action graphite shaft in R-flex. Comes with a original grip and headcover. 100% Authentic. Length is 40.75” and weighs 338g. Swing weight is D-1. This club is super easy to hit and launches with great distance and very nice feel also.
The heavily rounded sole of the MacGregor NVG2 hybrid is an extremely versatile golf club and did an excellent job of cutting shots out of undesirable lies.
The narrow head design gives us no difficulty in consistently hitting better shots than we ever could with a long iron in our hands.
The deep face cuts through the rough smoothly and with the help of the soft-tipped shaft put plenty of spin on shots, helping us to hit high, floating approaches. The MacGregor NVG2 is a modern-looking golf club that doesn’t feel powerful but loses no distance against its competitors, and the effective design does the job it is designed to do.
• Head - 8/10. Good condition. With normal wears from play and storage.
• Face - 8/10. Good condition. With some usual ball striking wears.
• Sole-7/10. Good condition. With usual scratch marks from play.
• Shaft - 6.5/10, Average condition. Not much of scratches seen but lots of paint wears due to abrasion when pulling in/out from the bag.
• Grip - 7/10. Good condition. Still able to play for a season or two.
• Headcover - 8/10. Good Condition. Well served the purpose of protection.
Self collection at my house in Clementi.
Please contact me to arrange collection timings.
Kindly check out my other listings for more golf items.