TABLE TENNIS RUBBER: DHS HURRICANE 3 (BRAND NEW)
- Date Listed24/08/2017
TABLE TENNIS RUBBER (BRAND NEW)
Most of the Off the shelf (factory-fit) table tennis bats with single or both-side rubbers usually are not of suitable quality... It is advisable to replace that rubber to a better grade... Most players often apply new (and different brands of) rubbers for testing and evaluation, before settling down to those which they are most comfortable with.
Most of the popular and mid-market to high end rubbers are priced from $30 ~ more than $100... that’s quite a lot of money ! And it does not help that there are too many fakes on the market – often not readily distinguishable from the original. So do be cautious if a rubber is being offered at a much lower price than its average market pricing – you may end up with a fake!
Notwithstanding the foregoing, YOU too can enjoy the game with an affordable blade AND a reasonably good quality rubber that will not burn a hole in your pocket ... (In any case, getting a top of the range ”expensive” rubber does not transform you into a super-player... that boils down to lots of practice.) We offer :
· Brand-new, recent-imported Rubbers (not left-overs kept for many months or years)
· Original rubbers (not fakes... unless we get snooked by our supplier, and such item was unknowned and/or not identified by us - due our oversight)
DHS Hurricane 3 : Available 2 pcs (Red n Black)
Thickness : 2.2mm
Hardness / Density : 41
Comments : Original (8-corner) rubber
DHS Hurricane 3 is widely used by the pros and amateurs all over the world – and widely recognised for its performance (control, speed, spin... etc.) Price-wise it is much more affordable ( - about 50% or more cheaper ) than Butterfly’s Tenergy rubbers - On the down-side, there are too many fakes on the market – often not readily distinguishable from the original ( and the same goes for the Tenergy rubbers)
Self collect at Blk 652 Hougang Ave 8 or meetup at Kovan MRT – taxi stand.
Call / SMS 97380246 to arrange.
· We won’t go into the usual tech-spec jargon of : Speed, Spin, Control & Tackiness ....There is really no super-best rubber... many a time, it boils down to the play-style and comfort level subjective to each individual player. Suffice to say : these rubbers are affordably priced and offer good value for money ...
· At the end of the day – you’ve got to try it for yourself – and equally important: that it will not burn a hole in your pocket ! Limited stocks on first come first served.
· Views and comments are on personal basis; Other buyers and/or suppliers may offer differing views and perspectives.