Assistant Teacher (Chidcare)
- Date Listed07/01/2020
- Job TypeFull-Time
- EA License Number201001203C
- Company Websitehttps://gemini-global.com/
- Company NameGemini Personnel Pte Ltd
- Education LevelO-Level
Our client is a full-time co-educational institution providing a holistic education to nurture active, socially responsible individuals of distinction is urgently seeking for Assistant Teacher.
Supervise the activities of the children and help them to regulate and adapt their behaviour, emotions and thinking to solve problems.
CooCoordinate/assist to conduct age appropriate
programme activities for children’s learning experiences.
Observe and monitor how and what children are learning and use the information to develop children’s developmental profile.
Prepare basic Lesson Plans in line with the curriculum developed according to MOE Curriculum
Participate in meetings (eg: staff development/staff meetings, etc)
Responsible for maintaining order in the classroom and playground.
Foster social behaviour through games and group projects to assist children in forming satisfying relationships with other children and adults.
Encourage students in singing, dancing, rhythmic activities and in the use of art materials to promote self-expressions and in appreciation of aesthetic experiences.
Implement creative ideas, activities, and stimulating lessons to involve the children in the classroom.
Provide support, warmth, security and stability for the children.
Instruct children in practices of personal cleanliness and self-care.
Exhibit a sense of calm, consistency, grace and courtesy toward the children in the classroom.
Ensure the safety and well being of each individual child. Observe children to detect signs of ill health or emotional disturbance and to evaluate progress.
Assist other personnel as may be required in providing routine care for children/preparing teaching aids, etc.
· 3 ‘O’ Levels with a C6 in English (untrained)/CPT/Fundamentals trained).
· At least 1 year experience.
· Previous experience working with young children.
· Excellent communication skills (both oral and written) with flexibility to work with various age groups.
· Patient and love teaching children.
· Friendly and cheerful disposition.
· First Aid Certified (Child First Aid Course)
· Fundamentals Certificate
· PC literate, eg: Microsoft Office
· Working Location : Woodlands
This position is STRICTLY NOT open to NON LOCALS
Interested applicants please email your detailed resume in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
EA Reg. No R1102193 | EA License. No. 12C5083